“Breakfast was chaotic but was a Saturday morning so I am...”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cedar Rapids North
Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Cedar Rapids

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
MISSION HILLS
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I spent 4 days here and have never been so impressed! I asked to be put on the second floor and the General Manager said, "your reservation was a woman traveling alone. I wouldn't have even considered putting you on the first floor." I already felt safe. Plus, they upgraded me to a suite because I'm a rewards member and it was huge! With a FULL kitchen. I've never been able to feel really good about eating healthy while traveling, but I was able to stay in routine between that and the fitness center. Plus, I loved the lobby. They had breakfast and happy hour each night. But, happy hour was so good you could eat it for dinner! I got so much for my money at this hotel, the staff was extremely friendly, and the accomodations were fabulous. I would recommend this to anyone traveling for business, family, friends, etc. It was a GREAT hotel!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have stayed at this property roughly 25 days over the past year. The rooms are clean and well take care of, the breakfast bar and evening social w/food are consistent and good. The price point is good as well. The staff are very professional and accommodating. I have had to change the length of stay, both before a stay and during a stay and all changes have been made flawlessly. The internet coverage and connection is excellent, which is important for me since I am there on business. This is my default hotel when business calls me to Cedar Rapids.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North
Mainstay Suites Cedar Rapids
Mainstay Suites Cedar Rapids
#24 of 36 in Cedar Rapids

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cedar Rapids North? Share your experiences!