Homewood Suites by Hilton Cedar Rapids North
Country Inn
$132
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Days Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)(Great Value!)
$59
$90
Hotels.com
Hampton.com
Residence Inn Cedar Rapids(Cedar Rapids)
$159
$139
Residence Inn
$74
$159
$120
$112
Agoda.com
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomhome away from homeplace to stayin townrooms are spaciouswaffle makerstaff was friendlyexcellent staywould highly recommend this hotelexcellent hotelnice roomwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripindoor poolfree breakfastdishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Hotel was convenient to family we were visiting and was near restaurants, grocery, etc. we used. Rooms are clean and roomy. Kitchen has a full size refrig.! Dishwasher was broken, but immediately the onsite repairman fixed it. Desk staff were always friendly and very helpful. Breakfasts were good and the menu varied from day to day. Evening meal was limited, but good. The housekeeping staff was experiencing some new employees; maybe that's why we had to request a more thorough cleaning half way through our stay. All in all, a nice stay.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms have the sink inside the bathroom. Otherwise, you're making noise while others are sleeping while using the sink for shaving, washing, etc.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Conveniently located to what I was attending in town. Very clean room and very quiet. Bed was comfy. Only problem was when I checked in, I got a new employee who was totally flustered. There was no bill under my door the next morning. I got a wake up call a little after 6 AM, which I had not requested. As I had to leave early, I was already up. Had I not been, I would not have been happy.

I went to the front desk to check out (I was too early for the breakfast) and told them I was checking out. I was down as a no show. I had wondered why a house cleaner had just walked in to the room just after I arrived.

As long as you get somebody competent to check you in, it will be a great stay.

Room Tip: Requested a room away from elevator and ice machine to get a quieter room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Staff was pleasant, welcoming, friendly and helpful at all times. Entire hotel was clean, fresh, rooms were the same. Really enjoyed the managers reception on Thursday night, and all the space at breakfast. Very eye pleasing arrangements of space. Would definately come back!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed June 29, 2013

3 of us stayed in a 1 bedroom king suite. One of our travel companions is a loud snorer so I wanted a door to separate the two sleeping areas. Worked like a charm! 2 of us slept in the king bedroom and the other slept on the pullout sofa in the livingroom. The door separating the two spaces was a heavy exterior type door and we never heard a peep. Black out curtains worked well and there is a thermostat for each side of the suite to adjust temp or turn on the fan. We used the fan which was quiet unlike most hotels. The room had a full kitchenette equipped with a full size fridge (very cold!), microwave, dishwasher, and even a stove. It had dishes including things like a wine opener and cutting board. I was impressed. The beds were the most comfortable hotel beds I have had. The pull out was 3-4" thick but I was told it was good sleeping as well. Plenty of extra pillows and linens in the closet. We all had a good nights sleep.

We had the managers reception for breakfast in the am and it was yummy! Denver omlets, southern potatoes, oatmeal bar, and waffles, fruit, pastries, eggs, and other breakfast fare. We had an extra person visit for breakfast and I think it was $9.99 per person for guests. Well worth it!

I would definitely stay here again! Oh, and Jeremy whom checked us in did a great job. He even called to check that everything was good. Kudos to a job well done!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Nice hotel except the rear stair door was wide open to the public our entire stay and our room was located next to the elevator and the bed was up against the shaft wall...very noisy. Otherwise, the location was great, the room size was generous and we liked the kitchenette and floor plan. The pool was nice and the breakfast was excellent. If the stair door had been fixed and we had been in another room not adjacent to the elevator, we would have rated this hotel much better.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family