“Outstanding Accomodation - Wanted to Stay Much Longer”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Cedar Rapids North
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Cedar Rapids
Ankeny, Iowa
“Outstanding Accomodation - Wanted to Stay Much Longer”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

First stay in a Homewood Suites. Only able to stay one night - yet property, staff, amenities begged me to stay longer. This is a slam-dunk decision for my next stay and I will go out of my way to try other Homewood Suites in other locations. If they are anything like this quality property, they are a sure-thing.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank rdwIowa
JeanneCedarRapids, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cedar Rapids North, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your recent stay! I am very happy that you had a wonderful stay and will use Homewood Suites in other cities. We hope you get to stay longer next time.

Jeanne Cole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I travel here often for business and stay here every time. It's the best. The staff is all about taking care of the guest, and they do a great job. The facility is also well taken care of. It's nice to have home-style items, like a full sized fridge.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank C H
Thank you!. Our staff is dedicated to taking care of our guests and it is nice to hear comments about their service. I'm glad that you enjoyed the extra amenities that our suites provide, I hope we see you again soon.

Seneca, Illinois
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The bridegroom's family had reserved a block of rooms for guests at this location. Very pleased with everything. My husband is very picky about his pillows and usually we bring our own from home. No need here, the pillows were great along with the comfy bed and bedding. Love the layout of this suite, had a fridge, stovetop, microwave, which came in handy when we were on a tight schedule and needed some food quick. Bathroom and shower were much bigger than we've seen in other hotels. Loved the separate area to put my makeup on while my husband showered. Our son was in the wedding and had a room at the Marriott. Lobby was impressive with the waterfall but our room at Homewood Suites was more appealing to me. Staff was very friendly and accomidating. Definately stay here again and recommend to friends. BTW, price difference here and at the Marriott was within 5 to 10 dollars.

Room Tip: We stayed in 204, close to elelvator but never heard it from our room. Our friends had a similar r...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rhonda A
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed the extra space that out suites provide. It is nice to have that room when you are getting ready for a special event like a wedding. I also appreciate that you took the time to comment on the staff, we work hard and providing an atmosphere where you can feel at home.

Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I travel a lot and prefer Hilton brand hotels. This is one of the best. During my stay, everything was top notch. The room, which included a kitchenette, was spotless, roomy and very comfortable. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The facility is up to date - no stained or worn carpets, and easy parking and access.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank ed-dest
JeanneCedarRapids, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cedar Rapids North, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
I am pleased that you had an excellent stay and thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on TripAdvisor. We work hard to remain a top scoring Homewood Suites and it is nice to know when people notice.

Southaven, Mississippi
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We stayed here in October. Overall a great value. Good location near Collins or Blair's Ferry. It was very clean - about what one would expect for a Homewood Suites. The service was very good as well. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you! I will pass on your nice comments to the staff, and thank you for the recommendations!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 7, 2012

stayed here and was impressed. the hotel is clean, the staff was freindly and the complmentery managers snack was got enough for me to eat and skip dinner all together. I would certainly stay here again if I am ever back in cedar rapids.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in Cedar Rapids and for taking the time to write such nice comments, we do hope to see you again soon in the future.

Littleton
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I stayed in Cedar Rapids while attending his mother's 80th birthday celebration, October 25-27, 2012. There were eight other family members who stayed there also. Everyone had a great time and thought our rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. This was a return visit for us.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
JeanneCedarRapids, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cedar Rapids North, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you Deb for the taking the time to write a nice review of our property. I'm glad your family had a great weekend and enjoyed our spacious suites. It is nice to have the extra room for family events. I hope we get to host your family again in the future.

Homewood Suites by Hilton