“Wasn't Impressed”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Food was under-cooked. Have gone there twice in the past year for company luncheons and we'll probably go elsewhere next time.

1  Thank Donald S

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We now live 3 hours from GG and we miss it so much!! The food is so good!!! I love the fact that it has spices and the sauces are not bland like other Mongolian BBQ places!! I always thought HuHot was good until I tried GG! I was literally overwhelmed with the food and couldn't wait to go back! Unfortunately we don't get to go often living so far away from the nearest one! I like the spicy stuff but I have also tried the recipes they have there on hand and they are pretty good too. If your looking for a new experience you really gotta try this place!! We haven't had a bad encounter yet! My kids don't really care for it but thats ok!! Its really good quality of food at an excellent price!!!! Try it you won't be disappointed I promise!!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Genghis Grill has a very good variety. Everyone should be able to find something they like. The beer is cold.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our son especially likes this spot. We all get more than we can eat. The taste is sort of up to you. Sometimes I enjoy what I've done, sometimes, well, not so much. You have to do a little more thinking and planning when you eat here because you have a lot to do with the outcome of the overall experience. Everyone should try it at least once.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We ate here this weekend with 4 adults and three children. It is a great place to take children as there is almost no waiting. As soon as you arrive you are given a bowl that you fill with protein like beef, chicken, turkey, shrimp, scallops and lots more. Then you move on to the vegetables again lots of choice, followed by spices and sauces. The last thing you have to do is choose a side such as brown rice, fried rice etc., food is then cooked on a large grill and brought to the table.