“Good food,old strip mall location, very casual”

Siamville Thai Cuisine
Ranked #43 of 411 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Iowa
“Good food,old strip mall location, very casual”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We were in Cedar Rapids, and went because we love Thai food and there were good reviews. Going in, I was surprised at the entry, an old mall hallway. We were seated, ordered drinks, waiter forgot to heat saki, ordered spicy crabmeat rangoon. Super good! Loved the sauce. I ordered chicken pad thai, it was good! Lots of left-overs. My other half asked for a recommendation for a good spicy dish. It didn't seem the waiter knew the menu, asked the kitchen, made a suggestion. Turned out, not so good, something with spinach and chicken, not spicy. I would go again to try something new. Maybe they'll deliver...

• Visited October 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Must Have! Absolutely Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place may not have the best service, but the food totally makes up for it. Great atmosphere. Try the Pad Cashew Nut!!

• Visited July 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Casual and quiet, good food”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I'd heard about the crab rangoons and had to try them - they were great. The panang curry was very flavorful with just the right amount of heat (for me, anyway). Pad thai was just ok. Service was good and it was wonderful to be able to walk right in and get a seat on a Friday at 5 PM.

• Visited September 2013
Schererville, Indiana
“Awesome Thai food”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

It is rare to find a Thai restaurant that actually makes your food hot when you ask for it.

Not only did they do that but they served me some of the absolute best Thai food I have ever eaten.

If you like authentic Thai food and you like it hot, don't miss this place.

NOTE: If you use a GPS to find it, you will wind up behind it. It is in the strip mall tucked away in the corner.

Visited September 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best Thai I Have Found”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I eat at a lot of Thai restaurants in the USA, and I have to say this is one if the best I have found. Their food is excellent. This is not my visit, so I can say without doubt that their food and service are consistent. You need to visit this restaurant if you enjoy Thai food.

• Visited August 2013