“good shakes!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #119 of 411 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Liberty, IA
“good shakes!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I had the guac bacon burger. It was tasty, but the fries were kind of lukewarm when they got to the table. Good thing I ate them first! My husband had onion rings and they were very messy to eat. He ended up using a fork. I had to ask for sweetener for my tea, but otherwise the waitress was efficient. We got shakes, which were very thick and good. The restaurant seems to be in need of a bit of a remodel. Also, it was quite noisy in there, even thought there were plenty of empty seats. Perhaps some acoustic tile would help.

• Visited June 2014

Iowa City
“Worst meal I have had in a long time!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have been to Red Robin a few times. The first time the food was good but service was slow. Each trip after that was progressively worse. Last night was the final straw. The apps were over cooked/fried. My husband did not get what he ordered. I got Whiskey River Chicken. It was horrific! $50 for 3 people to eat awful food. I really feel like we were robbed!

• Visited June 2014
Sun City West, Arizona
“Very good experiences”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have been to Red Robin several times for lunch and never had a bad experience. The staff is very friendly and attentive and the burgers are great. Best of all.... they have gluten free buns! Hooray!

• Visited May 2014
Iowa
“Mid week dinner”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Greeted me at the door,. Sat in a booth. Drinks were fast, appetizer shortly after, but well before entree. Entrees were hot and delicious. Staff was courteous and attentive.

• Visited April 2014
Waverly, Iowa
“Great food, poor hostess”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I love Red Robin burgers and fries. This meal was wonderful (hint: try the campfire sauce for your fries!). But the hostess was terrible. At 1 pm on a Saturday afternoon, you would think they expect to be busy. But she acted as if we were a nuisance and barely spoke to me. It was so disappointing because the server was very good (we could have used more drink refills, but she did great otherwise). It's basically because of the hostess that I chose 3 stars rather than 4. Replace her, Red Robin!

• Visited February 2014