$99
  • Pool
$88
$83
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Cedar Rapids)
$77
$68
$107
$101
Homewood
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$120
All reviewsfree bottled waterfront deskspacious roomgreat hotelin townrockwell collinscomplimentary breakfasthard boiled eggswe've stayedfresh fruitwould stay here againexcellent staybusiness tripstayed one nightother hotelsup to datefitness center
Reviewed January 26, 2014

my family with three children stayed here for a family gathering. The room was a great size, the pool and exercise facilities were great and the breakfast and complimentary drinks/snacks were really appreciated. I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jessica M
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thank you for your review! I hope some of the snack you referred to were the fresh baked cookies!! I am glad it was a nice stay for you and the family. We hope to see you again when you travel back to Cedar Rapids!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The beds were very comfortable, the room was large, and the setup was excellent for a room in this price range. I was concerned about how good the free breakfast would be since it was horrible at the last hotel I stayed at but I was very pleasantly surprised at how great the free breakfast was. They offered fresh fruit, which is always a plus for me as well as omelets, which, again were vey good.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! I am glad we pleased you with our breakfast! We do have fresh cut fruit now every morning. The sweet rolls and breads that are available are a new addition to the Hampton Breakfasts. We hope you will consider us again if you are ever in the area!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Excellent staff and clean, comfortable accommodations. A power strip on both night stands and on the desk makes plugging in all electronics a breeze. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the review! The charger on the night stand has been so well received by our guests. it allows for 4 power cords and 2 USB cords to be plugged in close to your bed! Thanks again for the review and we will see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stayed here Thursday, 1/16/14 with my twin 1 2 yr old grandsons and my son (34) . The room was ok, nothing special and a little high priced for area.
However real disappointment is in the way this hotel treated me after checkout ( Friday) morning.
I left my watch (Christmas gift) on the dresser next to TV. Now I realize that it was my fault that I left it, but I called this hotel as soon as I realized what I did. I called at 7:50 am, was told that Housekeeping didn't come in until 9 am. I was told that the Front Desk would check with housekeeping as soon as they arrived. At 9:46am I called again to follow-up since I had not heard from them.
This time I was told that my watch was not in their locked lost and found; but they were going to check with the housekeeper who cleaned the room and would call me.
Finally at 11:48am I received a voicemail telling me that they were sorry but didn't find my watch!
Yet my son and grandsons said they but saw the watch there Friday morning after we returned from breakfast..
So just don't expect much help in recovering anything you leave in your room at this Hampton Inn.
Return trip to Cedar Rapids will be a different hotel. Too many excellent choices close by.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank love2travel2020

I am sorry we were unable to find your watch during your stay with us. We do try very hard to find forgotten items for our guests. Unfortunately it does take a little time for us to check and find items. Many times guests have called to report an item they left, only to call back later and let us know they located it in their luggage after returning home. I do not know if you found your item or not, but I do appreciate it when guests that lose items we cannot locate, contact me directly so I can assist. Again I am sorry for the loss but do hope you were able to find your watch!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed one night in a suite, very nicely furnished, larger than I thought it would be, clean, had the free breakfast, decent food and fairly tasty. Staff was pleasant. Located near the interstate with fairly easy access.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thanks for the review! I am glad we met your expectations with the room and breakfast. Our breakfast has changed over the past few months, and the changes have been well received. Better scrambled eggs, more fresh fruit, breakfast potatoes, turkey sausages...Glad you enjoyed and hope to see you again when you pass through Cedar Rapids!