$99
$84
Country Inn
$68
Comfort Inn & Suites(Cedar Rapids)
$77
$107
$101
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$90
$120
All reviewsfree bottled waterfront deskspacious roomgreat hotelin townrockwell collinscomplimentary breakfasthard boiled eggswe've stayedfresh fruitwould stay here againexcellent staybusiness tripstayed one nightother hotelsup to datefitness center
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Excellent staff and clean, comfortable accommodations. A power strip on both night stands and on the desk makes plugging in all electronics a breeze. I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thanks for the review! The charger on the night stand has been so well received by our guests. it allows for 4 power cords and 2 USB cords to be plugged in close to your bed! Thanks again for the review and we will see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stayed here Thursday, 1/16/14 with my twin 1 2 yr old grandsons and my son (34) . The room was ok, nothing special and a little high priced for area.
However real disappointment is in the way this hotel treated me after checkout ( Friday) morning.
I left my watch (Christmas gift) on the dresser next to TV. Now I realize that it was my fault that I left it, but I called this hotel as soon as I realized what I did. I called at 7:50 am, was told that Housekeeping didn't come in until 9 am. I was told that the Front Desk would check with housekeeping as soon as they arrived. At 9:46am I called again to follow-up since I had not heard from them.
This time I was told that my watch was not in their locked lost and found; but they were going to check with the housekeeper who cleaned the room and would call me.
Finally at 11:48am I received a voicemail telling me that they were sorry but didn't find my watch!
Yet my son and grandsons said they but saw the watch there Friday morning after we returned from breakfast..
So just don't expect much help in recovering anything you leave in your room at this Hampton Inn.
Return trip to Cedar Rapids will be a different hotel. Too many excellent choices close by.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank love2travel2020

I am sorry we were unable to find your watch during your stay with us. We do try very hard to find forgotten items for our guests. Unfortunately it does take a little time for us to check and find items. Many times guests have called to report an item they left, only to call back later and let us know they located it in their luggage after returning home. I do not know if you found your item or not, but I do appreciate it when guests that lose items we cannot locate, contact me directly so I can assist. Again I am sorry for the loss but do hope you were able to find your watch!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Stayed one night in a suite, very nicely furnished, larger than I thought it would be, clean, had the free breakfast, decent food and fairly tasty. Staff was pleasant. Located near the interstate with fairly easy access.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thanks for the review! I am glad we met your expectations with the room and breakfast. Our breakfast has changed over the past few months, and the changes have been well received. Better scrambled eggs, more fresh fruit, breakfast potatoes, turkey sausages...Glad you enjoyed and hope to see you again when you pass through Cedar Rapids!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

we were visiting family and stayed for 5 days over the christmas holidays. the hotel was great and made our visit a success. we visited with relatives in the lobby (breakfast area) and also had a christmas party there. our suite was roomy and very liveable. the hot breakfast was great and we looked forward to the freshly baked cookies in the afternoon. we will stay here on our next visit to cedar rapids.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the reveiw! We are happy that we could make your holiday with family so comfortable! We look forward to seeing you again when you come to Cedar Rapids.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Clean, comfortable, room. Hot, tasty breakfast. Helpful, friendly staff. Have stayed there before and probably will again. They proudly display their TA rating because they have earned it. Book with confidence!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Thank you for the review. We love to have repeat guests and look forward to your return!! We also truely do appreciate that you feel we have earned out TA rating. We do work hard to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay!