All reviewsfree bottled waterfront deskspacious roomgreat hotelin townrockwell collinscomplimentary breakfasthard boiled eggswe've stayedfresh fruitwould stay here againexcellent staygreat roomstayed one nightbusiness tripother hotelsup to date
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Friendly staff, great breakfast and 24 hour coffee and tea - all with nice lodgings that are large and clean! Was please to find they had breakfast bags prepared for when I had to run off quick. Bottled waters were available also. I had low expectations going in, but now has become my first choice for when I stay in Cedar Rapids.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thanks for the reveiw! We have breakfast bags available for guests to take Mondays through Fridays until 10am every week. We are happy that you found us, that we met or exceeded your expectation AND that you will be back!! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Very good stay with family. Sofa in our room had seen its better days. Otherwise, good visit to Hampton Inn. All staff was very attentive. The pool was a lot of fun for the children. Desk and diningroom staff were very friendly and very helpful. We always stay at Hilton or Hampton because of the cleanliness of the hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thanks for the review and for staying with us. We will try to find the couch in question and see what we can do to get it fixed or replaced! Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have stayed at a number of hotels and I found my stay at the Hampton in Cedar Rapids to be a very pleasant stay, very clean, neat, and well appointed hotel for the price. I will be a return visitor.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate our guests and work hard to ensure that their stay is enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Never had a bad experience at this Hampton Inn. Great location, quite, secure and very clean. Staff very courteous and they always have a smile to share. Due to location they seem to cater more to business travelers, which may be why it seems so quite. It had snowed over night, and I woke up to my car covered in snow. They had container full of snow scraper/brushes setting by the entrance for guests to use, which was wonderful because I didn't have one in my car. Oh, and the warm cookies in the evening are always an added bonus.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for your review. Our hotel has primarily business guests staying Monday through Thursday but we do have a mix of business, military and other guests staying any night of the week. Our location is set off the main streets 1 block which gives us our quiter setting, but it is still easy to get to. At Hampton Inns we try to think of the things that a guest wouldn't travel with or might forget. This time of year ice scrapers and snow sweepers are a MUST! We always keep some at the desk for guests in need. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again in the future!!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This hotel is about 50 miles from the stadium but is worth it. It is much nicer then the hotels in the Iowa City area and is much quieter. Room was large and nice and being further away it cost less as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for your reveiw and putting the word out that staying in Cedar Rapids the night before a game is a cheaper option. Since out hotel is located just minutes off the interstate, getting to Iowa City is pretty easy. I am not sure when you stayed...but I hope it was for a game that the Hawks won!!!