“New experience”

Ranked #200 of 418 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“New experience”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stopped for a quick lunch was not disappointed will eat here again. Would not have a problem recommending.

• Visited June 2013

“Great little off the path resturant!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love their Pho. Sit in or to go. Friendly staff, good portions for the price. The spring rolls are the best I've had in town. If you're looking for something different and a non-chain Resturant in the area try this Resturant out.
Not the fanciest, but by far tlbetter than the other two Vietnamese Resturants I've eaten at in town!

1 Thank Ruby1329
Marion, Iowa
“Never disappoints!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The authentic Vietnamese food at Phong Lan is consistently delicious - and extremely reasonably priced.
Family owned business and always friendly - terrific service!
The atmosphere is relaxed - works for a family meal, business lunch or evening date. (Not fancy, but comfortable.) Free parking in either side parking lot or on the street.
Also a fantastic dinner option to pick-up and take home after work.
Have been eating here for several years - can't get enough of the spring rolls, Pho and vermicelli specialties salads.
The Saigon Market is right next door in case you want to do a bit of shopping after you eat.

• Visited February 2013
“Consistently great”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I enjoy the food and the dishes we select fit well with our healthy eating habbits. We both love the spring rolls (reg. and tofu), I like the Pho (soupw/ rice noodles, tofu & veg.) and my wife likes the Lemon grass chicken over noodles (she gets the hot peppers on the side). We've also noticed that lately their portions have increase - okay with us!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

When humgry for a nice warm bowl of lemon grass chicken soup, this is the place to go. I have taken friends there for meetings and now it has become one of their favorite places to eat as well.
Great service, prompt, clean and always feel as if I was at home.

The Spring rolls are also amazing! I have not had one meal that I have not enjoyed yet.

• Visited January 2013