“Fab sushi and lunch”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #25 of 413 Restaurants in Cedar Rapids
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Sushi House offers the finest in Japanese and Chinese cuisine in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. We are open for lunch and dinner and have a full menu of fresh sushi, shashimi and traditional dishes to choose from. Let Sushi House show you a dining experience, not just a meal. When you start your meal at a Japanese sushi restaurant, you'll first be given a Oshibori (hot towel) to wash your hands especially in the high-end restaurants. We suggest that you wash you hands first before you have your meal. Since sushi can be a finger food, it is a good idea to utilize. Visit us today for an unforgettable dining experience with family and friends. Sushi House offers the most delicious Japanese and Chinese food in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. We have been serving our customers for more than 7 years with a menu of authentic cuisine guaranteed to wet any appetite.
Swansea
“Fab sushi and lunch”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have been here twice; once for sushi the other for chinese. Both times were nice but the first time for the sushi it was very good. My husband and I ordered loads of it and all of it was great. Couldn't fault it at all. The second time, our service was a bit slower and I got my food before my husband did so he had to wait longer than I did to eat. But the food was nice. We got two lunch specials and the value was really good. I will def go here again if I am ever in Cedar Rapids again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank candycanegrl

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Best sushi I've ever had”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I eat here frequently as the food is cheap and excellent. I've had sushi at 4 sushi restaurants in Iowa and one in Paris, France, so perhaps I don't have as much to compare to, but this is by far the best I've eaten at. I typically get the white tuna roll, spicy tuna roll, honey roll, and shitake mushroom roll, and usually get the chicken teriyaki for my kids (which is also great). The yakitori and soups are very good as well.

• Visited April 2014
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“The Best!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Still the best sushi and Chinese food I've ever had- don't let the name fool you, sushi isn't all they have. Their lunch gives you a lot of food for a little money, their staff is all very friendly, and everything is delicious.

• Visited April 2014
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
“The Bomb!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a "go to" restaurant for my family. We love eating here. Still the best Sushi and service in town!!

Visited March 2014
Cedar Rapids, IA
“I greatly appreciate this place!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We visited Sushi House again last night and had an outstanding meal-- AGAIN.

This restaurant seems to do so well where so many restaurants just mess up--- they have a good menu and the food always comes with **consistent** high quality. The servers are very conscientious and are very good with making sure your drinks stay filled.

We love the sushi. We also love the various appetizers- especially the sizzling rice and shrimp soup!

• Visited March 2014