“Comfortable, quiet, good breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Cedar Falls
Des Moines
“Comfortable, quiet, good breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

I think the rooms must have recently been renovated. The rooms are done in nice reds and browns. The pictures on the walls are nature prints and the TV is a flat panel. The rooms don't have a "hotel" feel to them. We stayed in room 109 and it was very clean. It was really quiet too we never heard our neighbors or any hallway traffic. We stayed on a Wednesday night in May and the total bill including tax was less than $110.00 AmericInn has a great breakfast. There is a waffle machine, sausage patties, along with the standard toast and cereal. There was an omelet bar and a staff member was making made to order omelets. This is by far one of my favorite hotel chains. The hotel is just a few minutes from the UNI campus and downtown Cedar Falls. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank SillyG2003
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
I love hearing that guest love our newly remodeled hotel as much as I do.
Thank you for your wonderful review and I look forward to making you a omelette
on your next visit. Just remember I only do them on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday mornings.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Hammond, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Clean, great rate quite room.
There were a number of tradesmen staying in the hotel, and my room was next to the guest pay laundry. I was expecting a lot of noise, but the nights were quite. Breakfast was a real surprise. In addition to the usual mediocre hotel breakfast choices, there was a made to order omelet station. It was for limited hours during breakfast, but still a nice option.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Dan D
Dan we are very proud of the fact that our hotel is quiet.
Having a great night sleep in a hotel makes a person feel renewed
and recharged. My favorite part of the day is when I make omelette's
for my guest. I call that my Manager special.
Ankeny, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

The Cedar Falls AmericInn is my first choice for places to stay in Cedar Falls. Easy access to campus, shopping, dining, activities. The staff is always helpful, friendly and courteous. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Julie B
Thank you Julie for your review. I'am always excited to hear that we are the first choice.
We look forward to your next visit.
Waterford, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I visit Cedar Falls often and always stay at the Americinn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls. The rooms are always clean and quiet. The hospitatility is great. They call me by name. Anna is very friendly and most importantly, she makes the best omelets ever!!!!! Way to go Anna!!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are comfortable and quiet. I have no suggestions for anything better.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Cindi B
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you Cindi very much for taking the time to fill out this survey.
I really enjoy my time in morning making omelette's and laughing and talking to everyone.
Looking forward to your next visit see you soon!
Sioux City, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We've stayed at this motel many times over the past few years and will continue to stay. The front staff is friendly to the point of remembering our name to offering any help in carrying our bags. The rooms are always clean and the pool area is a big plus for our grandson. One of the nicest motels around. Another benefit is a great breakfast area and always willing to leave it open just a little later in case we were running late. Worth staying.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Weathreye
I love love hearing that a guest has stayed with us many times and
has enjoyed there stay. I hope to see your grandson for you next stay.
Newton, Kansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We paid 124.99 because it was the last room available. We had a smoke free room but it was right next to a smoking room and when i woke up my eyes were watering and i could definitely smell smoke! My family members smelled it too so it wasnt just me. The room itself was ok. It was very clean. The beds were good. It was quiet but towards morning i was woke up by a kid screaming so the rooms are not as sound proof as they promise. The breakfast was very good. The staff was very friendly but we felt like we were cheated by the price, and we were told we couldnt cancel. In all, it was ok, but i would probably stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for letting us know about your stay.
I am very happy to hear that your room was clean and you like your bed.
The weekend that you stayed at the hotel was a busy weekend for the Cedar Valley area.
We do have a 24 cancellation policy.
I hope that because of the rest of your stay was good that you will give us another try.
minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We did an overnight at this AmericInn and were not disappointed. Cozy, warm, clean atmosphere. Helpful desk attendent. The omelets at breakfast were a nice addition. We never got to the pool. We had a ground floor room and stayed mid week so it was very quiet. Plan to stay here!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kakelly01
I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the survey.
hearing that you had a great experience at the hotel is wonderful.
My favorite part is that you enjoyed my managers special making my guest
omelette's in the morning, my favorite part of the day. I look forward to your next visit.