“Americinn Cedar Falls”

AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Cedar Falls
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Clean, great rate quite room.
There were a number of tradesmen staying in the hotel, and my room was next to the guest pay laundry. I was expecting a lot of noise, but the nights were quite. Breakfast was a real surprise. In addition to the usual mediocre hotel breakfast choices, there was a made to order omelet station. It was for limited hours during breakfast, but still a nice option.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Dan D
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dan we are very proud of the fact that our hotel is quiet.
Having a great night sleep in a hotel makes a person feel renewed
and recharged. My favorite part of the day is when I make omelette's
for my guest. I call that my Manager special.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The Cedar Falls AmericInn is my first choice for places to stay in Cedar Falls. Easy access to campus, shopping, dining, activities. The staff is always helpful, friendly and courteous. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Julie B

Thank you Julie for your review. I'am always excited to hear that we are the first choice.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I visit Cedar Falls often and always stay at the Americinn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls. The rooms are always clean and quiet. The hospitatility is great. They call me by name. Anna is very friendly and most importantly, she makes the best omelets ever!!!!! Way to go Anna!!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are comfortable and quiet. I have no suggestions for anything better.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cindi B
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you Cindi very much for taking the time to fill out this survey.
I really enjoy my time in morning making omelette's and laughing and talking to everyone.
Looking forward to your next visit see you soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We've stayed at this motel many times over the past few years and will continue to stay. The front staff is friendly to the point of remembering our name to offering any help in carrying our bags. The rooms are always clean and the pool area is a big plus for our grandson. One of the nicest motels around. Another benefit is a great breakfast area and always willing to leave it open just a little later in case we were running late. Worth staying.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Weathreye

I love love hearing that a guest has stayed with us many times and
has enjoyed there stay. I hope to see your grandson for you next stay.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We paid 124.99 because it was the last room available. We had a smoke free room but it was right next to a smoking room and when i woke up my eyes were watering and i could definitely smell smoke! My family members smelled it too so it wasnt just me. The room itself was ok. It was very clean. The beds were good. It was quiet but towards morning i was woke up by a kid screaming so the rooms are not as sound proof as they promise. The breakfast was very good. The staff was very friendly but we felt like we were cheated by the price, and we were told we couldnt cancel. In all, it was ok, but i would probably stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your stay.
I am very happy to hear that your room was clean and you like your bed.
The weekend that you stayed at the hotel was a busy weekend for the Cedar Valley area.
We do have a 24 cancellation policy.
I hope that because of the rest of your stay was good that you will give us another try.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We did an overnight at this AmericInn and were not disappointed. Cozy, warm, clean atmosphere. Helpful desk attendent. The omelets at breakfast were a nice addition. We never got to the pool. We had a ground floor room and stayed mid week so it was very quiet. Plan to stay here!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kakelly01

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the survey.
hearing that you had a great experience at the hotel is wonderful.
My favorite part is that you enjoyed my managers special making my guest
omelette's in the morning, my favorite part of the day. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly. Only bad thing to say would be no elevator but the staff offered to help carry the luggage. Rooms clean.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Tloecker
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We pride our selfs on being welcoming all of our guest and they family and friends. Just so you know we also wish we had a elevator, but on your next visit just ask for the first floor. we look forward to your next visit.