“Great Hotel”

AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Cedar Falls
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We've stayed at this motel many times over the past few years and will continue to stay. The front staff is friendly to the point of remembering our name to offering any help in carrying our bags. The rooms are always clean and the pool area is a big plus for our grandson. One of the nicest motels around. Another benefit is a great breakfast area and always willing to leave it open just a little later in case we were running late. Worth staying.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Weathreye
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

I love love hearing that a guest has stayed with us many times and
has enjoyed there stay. I hope to see your grandson for you next stay.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We paid 124.99 because it was the last room available. We had a smoke free room but it was right next to a smoking room and when i woke up my eyes were watering and i could definitely smell smoke! My family members smelled it too so it wasnt just me. The room itself was ok. It was very clean. The beds were good. It was quiet but towards morning i was woke up by a kid screaming so the rooms are not as sound proof as they promise. The breakfast was very good. The staff was very friendly but we felt like we were cheated by the price, and we were told we couldnt cancel. In all, it was ok, but i would probably stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your stay.
I am very happy to hear that your room was clean and you like your bed.
The weekend that you stayed at the hotel was a busy weekend for the Cedar Valley area.
We do have a 24 cancellation policy.
I hope that because of the rest of your stay was good that you will give us another try.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We did an overnight at this AmericInn and were not disappointed. Cozy, warm, clean atmosphere. Helpful desk attendent. The omelets at breakfast were a nice addition. We never got to the pool. We had a ground floor room and stayed mid week so it was very quiet. Plan to stay here!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kakelly01

I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the survey.
hearing that you had a great experience at the hotel is wonderful.
My favorite part is that you enjoyed my managers special making my guest
omelette's in the morning, my favorite part of the day. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to family and friends. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly. Only bad thing to say would be no elevator but the staff offered to help carry the luggage. Rooms clean.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Tloecker
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We pride our selfs on being welcoming all of our guest and they family and friends. Just so you know we also wish we had a elevator, but on your next visit just ask for the first floor. we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very nice property, great room with a king bed. Unfortunately the experience was diminished by the young boys running around the pool area after 10 p.m. (adults only from 10 pm - midnight was what was stated). Don't get me wrong, I believe all guests have the right to use the pool, but my husband and I purposely look for accommodations that allow adults time alone in the pool. When addressed with staff, evidently this is common and nothing to get to worked up about. But again, a nice property.

Room Tip: Property allows locals to use the pool and allows pool parties, ask about any booked prior.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FarmGirl62
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

I am very happy that you like our hotel and that you are letting us know where we went wrong.
We strive to make each guest enjoy there stay in all area's of the hotel and I very sorry that your pool experience was not what it should have been. I want to assure you that I am talking to my staff and we are making sure our policies are put in place. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had the great pleasure of staying at this fantastic AmericInn in Cedar Falls last week and was VERY impressed with everything that I experienced. The service was great, the room was incredible, the rate was great, the bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. I would recommend this location to anyone who travels!!!
You will not be sorry that you stayed here!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rick M

Thank You Rick I am so glad you had a great stay with us.
We strive to make sure sure our hotel clean and comfortable for our guest.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

In all my business travels this AmericInn is at the top of my list! The service I received was AMAZING!!! Everybody on the staff was kind and helpful, I appreciated everything they did to help me out!!!! The room was Clean and the room service kept the room looking very tidy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Margaret J
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Thank you Margret for your Amazing review it is our pleasure to make all guest feel
welcomed. The staff enjoys keeping the hotel beautiful for all of our guest to enjoy.
We hope to see you again.