“Fantastic Stay!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Cedar Falls
Lees Summit
“Fantastic Stay!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had the great pleasure of staying at this fantastic AmericInn in Cedar Falls last week and was VERY impressed with everything that I experienced. The service was great, the room was incredible, the rate was great, the bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. I would recommend this location to anyone who travels!!!
You will not be sorry that you stayed here!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Rick M
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank You Rick I am so glad you had a great stay with us.
We strive to make sure sure our hotel clean and comfortable for our guest.
We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Owatonna, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

In all my business travels this AmericInn is at the top of my list! The service I received was AMAZING!!! Everybody on the staff was kind and helpful, I appreciated everything they did to help me out!!!! The room was Clean and the room service kept the room looking very tidy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Margaret J
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you Margret for your Amazing review it is our pleasure to make all guest feel
welcomed. The staff enjoys keeping the hotel beautiful for all of our guest to enjoy.
We hope to see you again.
Frederick MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

As a business traveller who is away some 200 days per year, I look for great value, clean rooms and that "little extra" in a hotel. My business has taken to Cedar Falls for stays of one week to two weeks in duration and the AmericInn has always exceeded my expectations. From the "omelette lady" every morning, to the cookies in the afternoon, to the quaint & friendly bar - this place is an "easy" stay. The rooms are good, the TV stations plentiful, the morning buffet varied and the service is EXCELLENT!! The staff are what makes this place on my top 5 places around the world to stay. I've stay in luxury hotels all over the world, but this little mid-western hotel makes you feel like you're at home and not just another guest. Kudos to the staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jakej
We are so happy to have you and your business at the hotel.
Your review makes me feel very proud to be in this business,
and a employee of the Americinn. We look forward to your next visit.
Litchfield, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a very clean hotel from top to bottom. Quiet rooms, good breakfast and friendly staff. I had difficulty with my key card and desk staff immediately came to assist me. He had momentary difficulty also but probably so as not to make me feel foolish. I occasionally have business or pleasure trips and always have a good experience at AmericInn. I would stay here again if I'm ever in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank CrowRiverAlpacas
Thank you for going to trip advisor and letting others know about our staff.
We take great pride to make sure all of our guest feel welcome and that our hotel feels like home
when you are away from yours. We look forward to your next visit.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Service and everything were great. americInn are good for that. I enjoy the reward program because of the cash back or sometime save enough and get pretty good deal on a rooms vouchers. Which I do. This hotel needs comforters NOT just blankets in between sheets sheeted. Where was comforter? Everything else about the hotel was good.

Room Tip: Close to the airport.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mlickne1
Thank you for letting me know how your stay was I am always thrilled to see how we are doing.
I would like you to know that we are looking to buy comforters for our beds. I look forward to your next visit.
perry, ia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I must travel to Cedar Falls/Waterloo every other week for business. Trying to find the right mix of comfort, good location, and good clean hotel is sometimes hard to do. This hotel is so far the best that I have found in the area. Recently remodeled this hotel has a nice blend of great rooms at descent prices and little extras with wonderful staff. My room was quiet, very clean, with a great bed that gave me a good nights sleep. Nicely decorated throughout the hotel and especially in the rooms with nice touches such as new flat screen TV, microwave, fridge, and descent furniture. I can't put my finger on just on thing that knocks this one out of the park, just a combination of everything together making for a great stay. I will definitely be back again and again!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet due to sound proof walls but if you don't want to hear any noise like people...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Eric C
AnnaSGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge and Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Eric I can not express to you how I felt when I read your survey.
We strive to make each guest feel like they are walking in to
there home away from home. We look forward to your next visit.
Dyersville, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

There were large groups at this hotel staying all at once, but they handled this all with perfection!! We were worried how this was all going to work out, but they did great!! They did not overreact to the extra chaos and were as courteous as can be to all- whether you were a couple staying or part of the 2 charter buses full of people! The rooms were very nice and clean, too- beds were very comfortable! Pool was great also! But many kudos to the service and staff- they were fantastic!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Cindy1601
Thank you so much Cindy for letting me know about

I think they are great, but it is wonderful to hear someone else say so.

We are very proud of our hotel and we strive to make every guest feel welcomed.