“Great burger, chips, and game!”
Review of Peppers

Ranked #35 of 121 Restaurants in Cedar Falls
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a cheeseburger and homemade chips at Peppers. It's a sports bar and was a great way to watch the iowa state and UNI basketball game. The game could be viewed from many TVs from our seat. Plus beer, burger, and chips were excellent. They even prepared our burger as requested.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

TV's in every corner, not dark inside, lots of room/tables, has an upstairs eating area, big variety of food choices, and good sized portions. You can take home your plastic Pepper's water/pop glasses if you want to. (great for college kids) Food is good and we've always had good service there. (Have been there several times) I would definitely not hesitate to eat here.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went there last night to meet wit some friends of my wife. Hadn't been there in 10+ years.
On a Thursday at 6:00 PM only a few people there, yet noisy beyond belief. I oedered the ribs and shrimp.

I have had larger brine shrimp to feed my fish bowl. The ribs were well done and hard 2 days before. By the time I got them, they were completely inedible. I sent then back and the managers response was zero.

Don't waste your time or money

Reviewed May 24, 2013

On the restaurant side, the food is good and the staff is very efficient and friendly. Service in the bar area was poor the Thursday night we were in there, only 6 people seated in this area and we had to go up to the bar to get a drink. Bartender seemed to busy talkind sports with one patron to pay attention to us others. Great game atmosphere for sports events.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

What can I say about Peppers except how much I love this place. I cannot tell you how many times I ate here during my colleage years. great service, great food, always busy on the weekends so a fun atmosphere for you and your friends. I literally have dreams about their Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwich and their homemade ranch and breadsticks. My favorites are their wings, ALL of the salads (even the side salad), the homemade dressings and you cannot forget the combo basket appetizer!!! I don't know what the breading is on the fried appetizers but it's delicious. Lots of TV's to watch sports, love it here. The only thing that would make peppers cooler is if they had an outdoor eating/drinking area.