“Great place to get a pizza and beer”
Review of The Other Place

The Other Place
Ranked #63 of 117 Restaurants in Cedar Falls
Cuisines: American, Pizza
“Great place to get a pizza and beer”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Awesome pizza and a great sports bar. They have a really good menu with lots of different pizzas and sandwiches. Plus many TV for watching games.

Visited October 2012

Waterloo, Iowa
“ZZZZaaaaaah!!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Best pizza in Waterloo. Really good if it is there or if it is carryout. I just wish they had delivery to my area.

Visited February 2013
Omaha
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG...made me love pizza!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place is great! I am Italian and really dont care for pizza. We came to Cedar Falls for a soccer tournament and ate here as a group. A friend and I decided to share the corned beef/rueben pizza. Sounds scary..doesn't it?? Oh it was awesome. I wish I had had more room in my stomach for more than 2 slices. Actually, I ate some cold for breakfast as well ( that comes from someone who actually doesnt even like pizza) the wings were very good and the service was great, as well. If you are anywhere in the vicinity come try it out. Loved it!!!

• Visited February 2013
Iowa City, Iowa
“Love each location”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband and I have literally eaten at every OP! From the Waverly location to the one on the hill, by the mall and even both locations in the kansas city area. This is one of our favorite sports bars. They have the BEST PIZZA ever. We also love all of their appetizers, as well as the salads. There is always some sort of drink special happening and a fun place to meet friends.

• Visited May 2012
Waterloo, Iowa
“Best pizza, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My favorite OP (Other Place) location is located on University Ave., just at the Waterloo/Cedar Falls city limits. Their pizza is SO good! When I think pizza, this is the only place to go! I like the open feeling in the restaurant, and the service is great. It's a good place for families or to meet with a group of friends. They have great lunch specials too! See you there!

• Visited April 2012