“very good value for money”

Premier Inn Glasgow Newton Mearns (M77 J4) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Newton Mearns
Reviewed February 4, 2013

me and my wife along with friends stayed here on the 2ND of Feb just for one night and i can say that it is the best nights sleep i have had in any hotel we have stayed in the only thing that lets it down was that of the beefeater is a little expensive for drinks at £4quid a bottle and £8.50 for breakfast but please don't let this stop you staying here as the staff are very kind thanks

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have stayed at this Premier Inn on four occasions now all for business. Every time I stay I am greeted by very friendly and helpful staff. It is new Premier In so you do not get the usual noise from the upstairs rooms like squeaky floor boards or running water etc. The beefeater can get busy so book ahead if you can but I have never had any problems getting a table if I have forgotten. All in all a very nice stay.

Room Tip: I would suggest upstairs room and forward facing.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Handy for the motorway and only 5 miles south of Glasgow super happy hard working staff, a friendly welcome and a superb freshly cooked breakfast - all at a super price. My travelliong Companions enjoyed a meal at the Beefeater, and th ereceptionist knew my name and room number when I booked in later

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We, as a family of 4, were amazed by the service and tidiness of the hotel. The room was very clean and comfy and the beds were one of the best beds I have ever slept on! The Beefeater Grill next door was very good, but the rump steak that my dad had was full of fat and grizzle, and the breakfast was very fresh and was cooked on the spot, so it didn't go cold, like a buffet. Overall, the hotel is very clean, and I will be more than happy to stay here again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This hotel is superb, staff are very helpful, polite and hard working - nothing is a problem for them. The food in the restraunt is first class and cooked fresh to order - breakfasts set you up perfectly for the day. Stayed here three times now wouldn't stay anywhere else in Glasgow - 10 minutes from city centre by car so perfect for city break with the family. Well worth the money - you could pay more in other establishments in Glasgow and get poorer value..

Room Tip: Stayed in varying rooms during three visits - all rooms were comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed over Xmas for 4 nights. It was really excellent.
Our room was large, airy, spotless and very comfortable. The lighting was first class and the bath and shower were great.
We had breakfast each morning and the food was superb. Great choice and all freshly cooked to order. We also had dinner one evening and again the quality of food was excellent and very good value for money. We'd definitely stay there again.
Also we didn't bring out car. There is a train station not too far away and a bus service. For those who want to buy provisions, there are two handy supermarkets.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are large.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on Christmas night and Boxing night; our room was extremely clean, comfortable and well furnished, particularly for a budget hotel. The room was warm, well appointed with good lighting and plenty of power points/ good mirrors etc and the shower was very good. Staff were efficient and friendly and there is a good restaurant adjacent to the hotel. We were able to park near the front entrance of the hotel, which was great. We will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
#6 of 7 in East Kilbride
Busby Hotel
Busby Hotel
#1 of 1 in Clarkston

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow Newton Mearns (M77 J4) Hotel? Share your experiences!