Premier Inn Glasgow Newton Mearns (M77 J4) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Newton Mearns
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We, as a family of 4, were amazed by the service and tidiness of the hotel. The room was very clean and comfy and the beds were one of the best beds I have ever slept on! The Beefeater Grill next door was very good, but the rump steak that my dad had was full of fat and grizzle, and the breakfast was very fresh and was cooked on the spot, so it didn't go cold, like a buffet. Overall, the hotel is very clean, and I will be more than happy to stay here again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This hotel is superb, staff are very helpful, polite and hard working - nothing is a problem for them. The food in the restraunt is first class and cooked fresh to order - breakfasts set you up perfectly for the day. Stayed here three times now wouldn't stay anywhere else in Glasgow - 10 minutes from city centre by car so perfect for city break with the family. Well worth the money - you could pay more in other establishments in Glasgow and get poorer value..

Room Tip: Stayed in varying rooms during three visits - all rooms were comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed over Xmas for 4 nights. It was really excellent.
Our room was large, airy, spotless and very comfortable. The lighting was first class and the bath and shower were great.
We had breakfast each morning and the food was superb. Great choice and all freshly cooked to order. We also had dinner one evening and again the quality of food was excellent and very good value for money. We'd definitely stay there again.
Also we didn't bring out car. There is a train station not too far away and a bus service. For those who want to buy provisions, there are two handy supermarkets.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are large.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on Christmas night and Boxing night; our room was extremely clean, comfortable and well furnished, particularly for a budget hotel. The room was warm, well appointed with good lighting and plenty of power points/ good mirrors etc and the shower was very good. Staff were efficient and friendly and there is a good restaurant adjacent to the hotel. We were able to park near the front entrance of the hotel, which was great. We will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We stayed a week at the Premier Inn, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, we were in formed it was a new hotel/Inn of Premier, situated on the outskirt of the city, there was a discout due to the Inn being recently opened, in all, very inexpensive, also it was very handy for Glasgow city centre.
There was a restaurant next door to the hotel which was very good and not too expensive. the hotel room was extremely clean and the service and staff were wonderful, most hotels charge for parking, which does annoy me, but there was NO charge for parking at the Premier Inn. (good news) I will certainly use this hotel when I am up north again.

Room Tip: I am semi-disabled, so I could drive my mobility sccoter straight into my hotel room from the car pa...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights whilst visiting freinds. There is a Waitrose Supermarker across the road, and some other smaller shops. The Hotel is 1 minute from the motorway, but this did not disrupt our stay 1 bit. I am a light sleeper and slept very well for both nights. We did not eat evening meals at the restaurant, but both times we had breakfast the staff, food and facilities were fantastic. Though my wife stuggled with the toaster (no change there). Perfect hotel for a driving visit to Glasgow for any reason. We will defo stop here again when we go.

Room Tip: I think you would only use this hotel if you were driving, I do not think there is a bus service, an...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is a convenient location if you are travelling by car but you can also take a train from the nearby station every half hour to Glasgow. Recently opened so rooms are smart but basic as you would expect. Good staff. Good breakfast with hot freshly cooked food, not lying on the buffet getting cold as happens in so many places.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Redhurst Hotel
#53 of 93 in Glasgow
Number 10 Hotel
#26 of 93 in Glasgow

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow Newton Mearns (M77 J4) Hotel? Share your experiences!