Premier Inn Glasgow Newton Mearns (M77 J4) Hotel
$242
Orbitz.com
$82
$178
GoGlasgow Urban Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$64
$60
Agoda.com
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeefeater restaurantair conbeefeater next doorample parkingadjoining restaurantcomfortable bedstesco expressgood nights sleepexcellent stayeasy accessthe ground floorcooked breakfastroom was largebudget hotelrestaurant staffattached beefeaterstayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Sometimes when reading reviews I wonder what exactly people think they are getting for "budget" accommodation but Premier Inn is always my favourite,
Newton Mearns was no exeption. Friendly staff, clean and comfy room and restaurant on hand if required.
We stayed for 2 nights, ate one night and one morning. My only disappointment with the restaurant was to be charged for wine that I DIDN'T have (not like me) but the bill was ammended immediately.
I popped down to reception on our 2nd night to pay for a wifi voucher for the teenagers (only half an hour free). The receptionist (Angela?)remembered our room number from the previous nights check in! Well done! It made us feel we were being properly looked after.
As I said in my Premier Inn Questionnaire, the only thing I would have liked to be told, and that would have saved me a lot of stress on the first morning is that you can exit Junction 4 on the M77 to get to the Premier Inn but you can't get back onto M77 heading South from that junction. Minor complaint, and now that I know I will be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kirstensmum
Reviewed September 3, 2012

You Guys are amazing I loved every minute of spending time at your hotel, the stagg from Beafeater was brilliant and Elaine our waitress was excellne the whole night massive thank you to her, who is seriously underpaid, Thank you so much hope to see you soon for some relaxation with my wife and I.

Room Tip: Dont over look the Quality in the Place it FIRST CLASS
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Steven M
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stayed for 1 night in August the room was clean as you would expect, the restaurant is fab with fantastic food and great service and good value if you go for the early bird menu. The breakfast was just as good. No complaints at all well worth a visit.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my family and found it was extremely comfortable and excellent value for money. We stayed for 6 nights and were pleasantly surpised at how nice an experience we had. We had a Family room and it was very comfortable and spacious. The breakfasts and dinner in the adjoining restaurant was equally excellent.
Highly recommended and in a convenient location.

Room Tip: Book early for really great value deals.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stayed there 3 weeks ago and air conditioning would not go any lower than 17 and windows sealed shut. Receptionist sympathised and said she preferred windows that opened. Wrote to customer services but still no reply. So much for the guaranteed good night's sleep! Next door's Beefeater did excellent Sunday roast.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple