“Really great tasting food”
Review of Zyka

Zyka
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had a take-away from Zyka on Friday night after finding out this was in fact and Indian restaurant. Since its been there I have always thot it was Greek!

Anyway, ordered chicken tikka, and lamb bhunna, couple of nan breads and a large veg pakora. We had absolutely loads of food and far too much for two. It was really delish - the chicken tikka was cooked perfectly and so tender and juicy, really was the nicest moistest chicken tikka i've even had. Nan was good, not too thick but not crispy and the pakora was lovely good size pieces. The curry sauces were tasty, not spicy so if u like a bit of spice I think you would need to ask.

I can honestly say this will be my new take away joint. Its not cheap but worth spending a bit extra in my opinion. Highly recommended.

Going for a sit down meal soon to try the grill.

2  Thank LAK23Glasgow

Reviewed February 9, 2013

lovely surroundings went here with my husband and two friends was going too the Indian restaurant but was closed on arrival so we had too eat in the bar grill restaurant my friends ate Indian and we ordered European there starter came 5mins before ours so I just told them just too start it would have been nice to get ours at the same time .I cannot fault our main course pan fried sea bass and my husband got pri pri chicken which we enjoyed my friends had the lamb rogan josh and chicken tikka Masala they said it was OK nothing special.the staff are attentive but sometimes they can be over attentive asking you if you would like another drink when our glasses were half full . I have been here twice before just for a drink and the minute our glasses were finished there over asking if you like another one that puts me off would return but not for a meal also it is a bit overpriced

3  Thank terry_jean1
Reviewed February 7, 2013

went in hearing alot of mixed views...sat down..the waiter gave me 2 menus to choose weither i want a la carte or indian..i chose indian starter and a la carte main...best food ive had.better than AKBARS in suchihall stret..and ile better than ko kebabish in vikki road..MILES...dont read the negative reviews they musr have got the wrong plce..love the place soo much im doing my work exp there for school..my brother loved it too an done his last year..defos give it a try..great place for the family

3  Thank raheelj1
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We took my mum here for her birthday. It was a sunday night the restaurant was relatively busy. First of all the decor is gorgeous and restaurant has a lovely ambience.
The staff were friendly and diligent. The food was very tasty although I do think some of the main courses were a little over priced.
We will definately be back

2  Thank glasgowcouple9
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were at Zyka on a Satuday night when the place was very busy, so they must be doing something right in a recession in January. Our main complaint was the speed at which out food arrived, it was very slow, so much so that we had to ask if our order had been forgotten. The food was generally good (actually average) but we were very impressed with the customer service, the staff were very attentive and genuinely friendly. We will probably be back, but perhaps not on a Saturday night.

2  Thank Tabby2011