“Lovely indian restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We took my mum here for her birthday. It was a sunday night the restaurant was relatively busy. First of all the decor is gorgeous and restaurant has a lovely ambience.
The staff were friendly and diligent. The food was very tasty although I do think some of the main courses were a little over priced.
We will definately be back

2  Thank glasgowcouple9

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were at Zyka on a Satuday night when the place was very busy, so they must be doing something right in a recession in January. Our main complaint was the speed at which out food arrived, it was very slow, so much so that we had to ask if our order had been forgotten. The food was generally good (actually average) but we were very impressed with the customer service, the staff were very attentive and genuinely friendly. We will probably be back, but perhaps not on a Saturday night.

2  Thank Tabby2011
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had a really good night in this restaurant and was with my son who took me out for a meal the food was very good but the after dinner entertainment was excellent never laughed as much before in a bar restaurant, the live group were superb but it was the people and the bar staff that made my night definately going back.

1  Thank StuartWG
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Went to this restaurant tonight for the first time with friends, the food was really good, Indian or european, both excellent. The only complaint is that we were at a table that didn't have room for manovere and the waiters were a bit slow. My friends husband went up to pay the bill as we'd waited for ages for service and when the waiter said "we would have came over and gave you the bill if you'd asked " he said we don't want breakfast which has had me chuckling all night. As the food was so good we didn't complain so be prepared for a wait.

1  Thank EveElizHelen
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Food top class. Try the tandoori salmon or chicken tikka, lamb chops a must too. From the starters to the mains the food is top class, been a few times and will be back many more. Service great, decor very fitting & lovely bar adjoined for a post meal drink. Give it a try you won't be disapppointed.