“Good food...just a bit too dark.”
Review of Martini's Grille

Martini's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Martini's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

They have higher priced food for the area, but it is one of the fine dining experiences you can have in Burlington. The food is very good, I had the filet mignon. The only thing I didn't like is that the place is too dark for having a group dinner or business dinner. The waitress had a herd time identifying the markers in the steaks as to which was medium and medium well when she brought them out.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Everything about Martini's was absolutely amazing! We started by being seated at a large booth (for two) that had an amazing view of the river/downtown Burlington. Our server was friendly and helpful, she gave us reccomendations when we asked and seemed very knowledgable of the food and drink menus.

We started with the Portabello Mushroom Fries...they were heavenly, I really could have eaten 20 of them. Then we both moved on to a cup of Baked Potatoe Soup, it was also very good. For our entres I ordered the Carribean Park Chops with Mango Chutney, it was entirely too much food for one but I couldn't stop eating them no matter how hard I tried; the chops were perfectly cooked which is saying something because the were easily an inch think. My wife ordered the Surf and Turf; I always try to snag a bit of her lobster but by the time I looked away from my plate she had devoured it. She did send her steak back to be cooked a little more but they were more than happy to do it and even re-plated her steak before they brought it back out, she said that her meal was wonderful and she would like to go back.

The resturant is very dark; and is clearly designed for couples or maybe wooing some potential clients for drinks and a formal dinner.

We plan on becoming regulars of Martini's even if it is an hour from home. I posted plenty of photos; our meal was pretty expensive but it was well worth every penny!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Locals know this is a great place for happy hour. Visitors hear it's the place to go! Everything is excellent except the service can sometimes be sketchy. They are under new management so i hope the service improves. The view, the granite bar, the chicken lips, the martinis; all awesome. Alittle pricey, don't usually order dinner, just happy hour snacks. I'm ready for summer and the outdoor patio, an awesome addition Martini's made last summer.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food was good but I can't agree that it's great. It does have the best food in Burlington. The service is SLOW. The main problem is the size and location of the bar. It juts out into the restaurant and if you go when it's crowded the noise level is so obnoxious you cann't hear the people sitting at your table. It was crowded the night we went but the people we were with wanted to stay so between having to wait on food and shouting it really was not enjoyable. On the quiet night it's a good experience. The prices are reasonable.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Outstanding dinning experience for the discriminating palate. Go grazing or select from a well appointed menu, regardless, you can't go wrong, but be sure to start off with the buffalo wings! Enjoy the sights and atmosphere.