“Another Burlington #%^*hole”
Review of Super 8 Burlington

Super 8 Burlington
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed September 16, 2013

After leaving the worst hotel ever( Howard Johnson ) right next door we called this Super 8 hotel and asked them if they had cleaner rooms than the Howard Johnson funny they claimed they did wow what a lie this place was just as bad as the Howard Johnson this hotel looks like a meth hotel
Rooms beds walls bathroom windows carpet were just as filthy as the Howard Johnson hotel didn't stay here we feel that after a long day of riding we deserve a clean shower and a clean bed along with a CLEAN ROOM TO SLEEP IN THIS WAS NOT THE HOTEL FOR US LET ALONE ANYONE

Room Tip: Rooms here are dirty don't stay Book a room with best western in mount pleasant ( it's wond...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
super8burlingtoniowa, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I do remember when you arrived on motercycles from traveling. You were all so very nice, asked where you could all go to find a nice restaurant to eat, my front desk clerk gave directions. We knew that some of your party were looking for more amenities and that was okay, we did not have a pool and we don't have any other outlets, we are economy. No problem. We are happy that you were able to find a hotel that met the needs that all of your parties were looking for, I am sorry that we wer not able to accommodate.
Thank you for your imput.
Best Regards.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The room was small, a/c was either on all the time or off all the time, the bed was okay, breakfast was below average for selection, the bathroom floor had hair on it, the toilet ran all night, but would only flush if the handle was held down. Our friends were in the next room and there was a hole in the side of the tub surround. We do not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
super8burlingtoniowa, General Manager at Super 8 Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you so very much for your feedback. I am sorry as our rooms are a tad smaller then the newer hotels. We do try though to ensure whether small or large the stay is great. I was sorry to hear you did have some issues in your room as that is the purpose of our front desk staff there to help in anyway. We do make mistakes and I only wish we could have had the opportunity to make things right whether getting housekeeping there or accommodating you with another room. My apologies again. We really do value your business and do hope the next time you are in the area you will please giveus another opportunity to make your stay a ten.
Thank you for your feedback, I do appreciate your input.
Best Regards.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 9, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8burlingtoniowa, General Manager at Super 8 Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Reviewed September 7, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Pretty good stay. Room was clean and it was a quite night. Front staff could be more interested in her job was it showed with the way we were treated. (night staff only). Not much of a choose for breakfast items.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I am so very sorry that my night staff was not attentive to your needs. I am so very disappointed to hear as my hotel is an extension of who I am, I personally expect my staff to treat others the way I want to be treated and most of all you as my guest in my house should always be treated with the utmost respect
I work long hours and the time I am away I rely that my team will honor our code of service, respect and most of all to always remember that you, our guest pays our check and without you we do not exist and we might as well close our doors. I will share your feedback and please know that I do value your input and will get with my night staff. I look forward to your next visit. Please call us directly and we will be happy to reserve your room for you.
Best Regards,