“Another Fun January Stay with Family and Friends!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pzazz Resort Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burlington
Pzazz Resort Hotel
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Burlington
NE Missouri
“Another Fun January Stay with Family and Friends!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2011

We stayed the nights of 12/31/10 and 1/1/11 with friends and family. This is the 4th year in a row we've spent a January weekend at this hotel and we've always had a great time. We love the fact that we can park the car on Friday afternoon and be entertained enough to where we don't leave the complex until Sunday morning. We enjoyed the arcade, bowling alley, restaurants, and the option of spending some time at the casino this year just as years past. I guess my only complaint would be the room rate, since it was New Year's Eve it was a little pricey, but we knew that of course when we booked it. Next year we will probably go back to staying a weekend in mid January but it was something fun and different to do for New Year's Eve.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank MIZ-ZOUFarmers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2010

I grew up in Danville. The Red Rat Saloon Was part of my saturday nights. You have come along way. When my parents could no longer keep up with the teenagers of my family and we decided we needed to stay some where else, pzazz came through. From the breakfast buffet to time with my parents to late night gambling with my wife (kids were entertained also) it was a great stay. You turned a christmas obligation into a vacation. Thank you

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank jmumme
Pepper Pike, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2010

My family takes an annual trip over Christmas break. This year we went to Pzazz/Fun City Complex. Our room had been recently updated. Nice looking bedding, flat screen tv on the wall, mini fridge, microwave, and nice bathroom. Kids enjoyed the indoor water park and the arcade. We rented a lane in the bowling alley for an hour and the price was very reasonable. Many food choices, we at the Edgewater Grill which is a buffet. The night we ate was comfort food night. Cost $10.95 and well worth it. The smoked beef brisket was to die for. I slept great, beds were very comfortable, and didn't hear any noise from the hallway or other rooms. Didn't make it to the casino this time. Will probably come back and stay in the adult only hotel this time. Its nice for my wife and I to get away every once and awhile. We loves our last stay there.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank Bubba50111
Burlington, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2010

When I checked in on dec. 17, 2010 and stayed on the second floor there were 2 minor problems with my room that were addressed immediately. Also the guests in room 210 kept me up all night with their noise and I had to get after them since I didn't feel like calling the front desk for security to show up and quiet the noisy lot down. Plus my sleep got wrecked. I was glad to check out that morning and go home. I expected a quiet vacation and that went through.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank cancer75
pzazzmanager, Guest Relations Manager at Pzazz Resort Hotel, responded to this review, January 19, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing such specific and direct feedback. We appreciate our guests’ thoughts and criticisms, as it gives us the opportunity to improve and provide the best service possible for our guests.

Please accept our deepest apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. We make it a point to accomodate, and assist, each and every guest that walks through our door. Had we known about the noise the complaint, we would have been more than happy to address the issue with the other guests, or even would have offered to move you to another room.

Please feel free to call me anytime, at (866)-792-9948, to discuss your experiences further.

Prairie Village, Kansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2010

No hot water...what more can I say. When I brought this to the person's attention at the checkout desk, she said that they were looking into it. That doesn't do much for me. A very nice room but trip was ruined. I await a response.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. It takes honest feedback from guests such as yourself, to help us improve and make sure that every guest’s stay is enjoyable and memorable.

Our deepest apologies go out to you for your unsatisfactory visit to our resort. We make every effort to assist and accommodate our guests in any way we can. There was an issue with our hot water heater that day, and we should have addressed your concern in a more understandable and apologetic manner.

Please fee free to contact us anytime at (866)-792-9948 and we'd be more than happy to discuss this event further.

Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2010

NO price break for off season stay. Paid full price for 1/2 the waterpark fun, and not even an active duty military discount!. Outdoor pool was already closed. Repair work (drills and hammering) woke us just after 7 a.m. on Friday morning...was associated with some carpet replacements, not emergency repairs. They certainly could have waited until a reasonable hour to start making that kind of noise. Doors to rooms do NOT keep sounds out. Lots of loud neighbors and hallway minglers. Prices in restraunts were pretty reasonable. Kids had fun in the arcade. ALL employees had wonderful attitudes and were very nice (with the exception of 2 housekeepers).

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Erie, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2010

I have to say my night in my room didn't go well. There was atleast an inch gap if not bigger under my door. So everytime someone walked by you could hear every word they said and see their shadow. You almost would think they were standing at the door. I didn't get much sleep because of this. Then of all things the next morning I get up and notice something crawling up the wall. I get closer and realize it is a cockroach. My husband smashed it. It was still moving when I brought it to the front desk. I have had the eeby jeebys since. I have never dealt with cockroaches. The manager was not in when I was leaving. So the girl at the counter gave me $25 back on my room. I will never be able to stay there again. I think they should of refunded me for my room!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank buggy10210
Our thanks go out to you for providing such detailed and honest feedback. We appreciate our guests’ opinions and criticisms, as it gives us the opportunity to improve and provide the best experience possible for our guests.

Our deepest apologies go out to you for your unsatisfactory visit to our resort. I would like to assure you that your feedback has been taken extremely seriously. We do, however, pride ourselves in the cleanliness of our facility. Our housekeepers work diligently, ensuring each room is at the highest standard possible for cleanliness. Unfortunately, for your stay, this wasn't apparent.

Please rest assured that our facility has a 24 hour housekeeping staff that is in constant motion. However, this unusual event happened during your stay which is unacceptable.