This property is a hidden gem in the midwest. I will review this as a business traveler; however, the waterpark and "fun city" side is perfect for families of traveling business people. When you book your room, ensure you stay on the Catfish Bend side and not Pzazz. They are two completely different wings. The rooms are large and spacious with fully tiled walk in showers (no baths). The WiFi is very quick and the rooms are very modern. In the summer, there is a Class A baseball team located across the street. The casino is a bit smokey, but most of them are. There are three restaraunts on site. The breakfast is just average, but adequate. The Boogaloo Cafe is a sports bar and great place to meet for drinks and to watch the game. The only reason the property does get an excellent rating from me is the breakfast quality and the fact that the tile in the shower is due for a thorough cleaning; however, there are no major show stoppers. Additionally, if you are doing business in Fort Madison, the bypass is now open and you can easily get there in about 25 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring over 40 luxury boutique suites, this adults only hotel includes,"The Spa-At Catfish Bend," adults only pool & spa and all of the amenities that you deserve. Stay and Play casino packages and deluxe spa packages are also available! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Catfish Bend Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catfish Bend Inn And Spa
- Catfish Bend Hotel Burlington
- Catfish Bend Inn & Spa Burlington, Iowa