“service was great....but way too loud” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #34 of 79 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Warsaw, Illinois
“service was great....but way too loud”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

stopped for dinner after a movie. Our server was great, and the food was good enough, but it was just far too loud to have a conversation. Would be good for a group of people watching an event, but for a family, it wasn't the best choice

• Visited August 2014

Stronghurst, Illinois
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

For a while, I called dubs in Burlington my home. I was a loser and would go sit at the bar alone. Yep. But this is how I met my friends after moving to Burlington. I always get the buffalo zoo for my drink of choice. It's not on the menu, probably because of the alcohol content but it's my favorite and I always see others point at my drink and ask about it when they order. The food is always amazing with a good variety to choose from. After reading some of the reviews, of course it's loud! It's a well known sports bar chain! Great place to meet people and have a good time, even after a crap day.

• Visited June 2014
Marion, Iowa
“Good Service for a large number.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

We had our whole baseball team (10 kids plus siblings and parents) in the back room. We had 2 servers helping us. Drinks and food were on time and tasted delicious as always for BWW. Our servers split up each bill too, so that was great. Good job BWW team.

Visited June 2014
Salem, MO
“Way to loud!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Went after the Bees baseball game at 10 pm, big wrestling match on TVs. OMG the noise. We had not seen our son for 4 months and we could not visit here, that's for sure! Service was not great and food was just ok. But it was open late and offered us more than just a hamburger. Staff was nice.

Visited May 2014
Fort Madison, Iowa
“Food is good but service suffers...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We bring our business visitors here often for dinner. The food is average to above average. What we always come away with is that the service could have been better. They are not rude but they are not overly friendly and cheerful either. With all the competing TVs, it wouldn't be a bad idea to add closed captioning to them.

Visited March 2014