“Never disappoints”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #16 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed July 9, 2014

For a while, I called dubs in Burlington my home. I was a loser and would go sit at the bar alone. Yep. But this is how I met my friends after moving to Burlington. I always get the buffalo zoo for my drink of choice. It's not on the menu, probably because of the alcohol content but it's my favorite and I always see others point at my drink and ask about it when they order. The food is always amazing with a good variety to choose from. After reading some of the reviews, of course it's loud! It's a well known sports bar chain! Great place to meet people and have a good time, even after a crap day.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We had our whole baseball team (10 kids plus siblings and parents) in the back room. We had 2 servers helping us. Drinks and food were on time and tasted delicious as always for BWW. Our servers split up each bill too, so that was great. Good job BWW team.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went after the Bees baseball game at 10 pm, big wrestling match on TVs. OMG the noise. We had not seen our son for 4 months and we could not visit here, that's for sure! Service was not great and food was just ok. But it was open late and offered us more than just a hamburger. Staff was nice.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We bring our business visitors here often for dinner. The food is average to above average. What we always come away with is that the service could have been better. They are not rude but they are not overly friendly and cheerful either. With all the competing TVs, it wouldn't be a bad idea to add closed captioning to them.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I go to BDubbs whenever there is one in the town I am in. The staff is always very friendly and knowledgeable. And its a fun atmosphere. Who goes to a sports bar and expects it to be quiet?