“Amazing Pizza”

Napoli Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Burlington
“Amazing Pizza”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

CASH ONLY! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CASH. I had originally planned on hitting up a baseball game, but it was canceled due to weather. Thankfully it was because I found myself wandering around downtown. I stopped into Napoli after a coworker had mentioned it. Walking in, this is purely family run business and all the patrons seem to know each other. I heard the pizza was good, so I decided to get a small 12" personal supreme pizza. Holy cow, this was no 12" pizza, more like 16" or so and it was COVERED in toppings., al for a little over $12. The crust was cooked perfectly. All I can say was this pizza was amazing. I ordered it to go so I can't necessarily comment on the wait staff, but hanging out for a while and observing while my pizza was cooked certainly made for some entertainment. The cooks in the kitchen, the wait staff, etc all must have had good understanding relationships. This is the kind of restaurant where nothing is hidden and you'll hear servers yelling at cooks, cooks yelling at cooks the owners yelling at each other. It was a very comical environment if your a light hearted person that can laugh at this. In the end, all the staff works together to provide what looked like some amazing meals coming out of the kitchen.

manlius il
“Awful waitress”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

The Pizza was fine but waitress was worse than slow. We had to eventually ask someone in the kitchen for silverware after the waitress dropped off appetizers. She dropped off the pizza and disappeared again. We stopped her and asked for more tea because our glasses were empty. She refilled and disappeared again. We waited for her to reappear so that we could ask for a box for leftovers. Eventually we had to ask the other waitress to send our waitress which she kindly did. My husband asked for a box and our check at the same time. Evidently she was offended by his manners because while I was walking to the washroom I got to listen to her and the pizza maker pretending to have a southern accent asking for a box and the check with Mam accentuated over and over again, My husband was nothing but kind in his request. Shame on her.

Mount Pleasant, Iowa
“Food food in family setting”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This restaurant was somewhat noisy and crowded. The booth we sat in had cracked vinyl. But the pizza was divine and the service was friendly and efficient. This is obviously a place the locals love and I'm glad we've found it.

• Visited April 2014
Burlington, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food Poor Waitress”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have grown up on going here and have always enjoyed the food and the service. A couple of weeks ago we had went there yes it was very busy so the timing didn't bother us cause it's to be expected. We had a waitress there that was just rude!!! I had never seen her there before so I don't know if she was new or not but it took her 20 minutes to even get our drink order, and when she brought it to us she just threw the plates and silverware down and walked away. We didn't get refills on our drinks and waited for two hours on food. Like I said we didn't mind waiting...so we just ran out of time and we told her we were getting it to go and she walked away yelling their getting it to go, and then when she brought us the pizza she through it on the counter and with a really snotty voice said thank you for coming! The was the most she had said to us besides when she asked us what we were getting to drink. We have NEVER and I mean NEVER had someone treat us like that there ever!!! I rate the food and the cooks a 5 and most of the waitresses but this girl did not make them look very good that day!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Adam H
West Burlington, Iowa
“Best food in town by far”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Best pizza in the area. Delicious. Can't go wrong with anything on the menu. Ribeyes steaks are the best in town. They simply melt in your mouth. Definitely worth the trip.

• Visited October 2013