“Fun City/Pzazz/Catfish Bend Casino - Fun times for all ages!”
Review of FunCity

FunCity
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Burlington
More attraction details
Owner description: FunCity features many attractions for the whole family to enjoy. Many vacation resorts say they offer something for all ages but at FunCity we've packed in more FUN for EVERYONE! The kids will love our over 100 interactive arcade games, kiddie go-carts and multi-level laser tag arena while you relax in our 22 person hot tub or take the plunge down Koozmickie Falls! FunCity's got it all!
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The Pzazz complex in Burlington, IA is an all around resort experience. There is a little something for everyone....arcade, laser tag, bowling, nightclub, restaurant, spa, casino, and water park. The convention center offers some awesome entertainment. When visiting Burlington be sure to visit!

1  Thank vanalarie
There are newer reviews for FunCity

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had a good time my kids are 3 and 6 the indoor waterpark was a little to much for them I think they could tone down the water spray from a million directions and make it a little more kid friendly for the small ones.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The idea of the casino, bowling, arcade, bar, and whatever all in the same place was a good one. HOWEVER, parents please monitor your children. I am 24, no kids, and I love to be playful. I'm not a prude, but having been bowling there a few times, I have observed old men scouting out children and teens from their seat at the bar and this creeps me out. Parents please be advised.

5  Thank ClssyCntry89
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Fun City is a loud, overwhelming place and I do not recommend it to anyone with children. Even going as an adult, there are too many things going on at one time.

3  Thank Nicki M
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I had never been here before and this is really fun. You don't have to worry much if your kids go off by themselves because from the lazy river, you can see most everything. The smaller waterside was just right for myself (being a nana and all) and I of my younger graddaughters. The arcade inside is good, and they all love the go karts! Will definitely come back here again!