“Great customer service and friendly staff. Good eats. 4.5 stars.”
Review of Dutch Oven Bakery

Dutch Oven Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Boone
Iowa, USA
“Great customer service and friendly staff. Good eats. 4.5 stars.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This establishment has been around since 1983. Clean and cozy atmosphere.
I was not hungry when I visited, but the couple of treats I sampled were very good. I also observed that the staff was friendly and accommodating - for example, they repackaged some goods so that I could try a variety.

I particularly liked their New York Apple Muffins (contain a decadent mix of nuts and cream cheese).

• Visited July 2013

“Cozy, Chic and Tasty!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I enjoy places to eat with a choice of booths or tables.For lunch I ordered a swiss cheese with tomato and lettuce on a croissant with a small side salad with added tomatoes, and iced tea. My friend ordered an egg salad sandwich on a roll, plus a dessert she selected from their bakery case. We had a delightful time and felt our conversation was comfortably private while sitting in a booth. I'm smiling just remembering the experience!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ileen E
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Little Spot”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great place to go for breakfast or just a little sweet treat. This is obviously a great place for locals to come and hang out. The espresso leaves a little to be desired but they make up for it in their baked goods.

Visited January 2013