Ramada Bettendorf
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairfield Inn Davenport(Davenport)
View Hotel
All reviewsold chicagowaffleswaffle makeran older propertyfresh fruitbiscuits and gravyratesmicrowaveinterstateclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised after reading some of the bad reviews about this hotel. Our room was clean and had a microwave, fridge and free wi-fi. Our bathroom was very clean with a nice shower. The pool area was nice and warm. (some indoor pools are so cold) There was alot of chlorine, but there was also alot of kids. The hot tub was a good size and very relaxing. Breakfast was ok. The only hot things were waffles which you made yourself and sausage gravy. But it was free, so you can't complain. We got a good price on hotwire (booked 2 rooms) and we were happy with our overall experience.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2011

Initially we thought this hotel sounded great with a decent price. The lobby was nice and clean. The key swip was very old and took about 3-4 swipes to let us into our room, each time. The swimming pool would have been nice, had the water not been foggy. The chlorine levels were so high that our eyes burned just sitting in the hot tub. So much we had to get out. When I pulled the sheets up to go to sleep 2 cheetos flew out at me! One bed smelled fresh of bleach and had crisp sheets. The cheeto bed smelled like body & had obviously not been changed. When we complained to the front desk the man told me that since I paid cash there was nothing he could do. He gave me the managers business card. I have tried to contact her with no luck. I would not stay here again. I would pay the extra $20 just to have a clean bed. My daughter & I slept on top of the sheets. The settings on the heater did not work so it was really hot so we'd have to turn it off and then wake up to it being really cold. I am very disapointed in our stay.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 18, 2011

The staff is very pleasant and friendly. Our room looked and smelt clean. Breakfast was nice with a good variety to choose from. The temperature of the hot tub was perfect and relaxing. I did not use the pool but watched others have fun in it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2011

I enjoy the atmosphere of the hotel, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. I have been staying here for as long as it has been a Ramada Inn..and I would not think of staying somewhere else while in Bettendorf.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2011

We stayed at this hotel in January 2011. We moved our son to Bettendorf and this hotel was only a few blocks from our sons apartment, so it worked out perfect. We will stay at this hotel on our future visits to Bettendorf. It was a clean facility and our room was very quiet, just what we needed from a long day of moving our son. I would recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple