“INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE - SO RELAXING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Bettendorf

Ramada Bettendorf
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Bettendorf
Oak Lawn, Illinois
“INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE - SO RELAXING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2010

Stopped off at Jim's smoked ribs on 10th in East Moline - zoomed over to the Ramada in Betendorf, Cannot say enough good things about the handicapped room that I had. The Ramada employees were extremely courteous and helpful. Breakfast the next morning was amazing - Belgian waffles, dry cereal, muffins, bagels, sweet rolls, Denver omelets and all the bacon you can eat? Oh, did I mention yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal? FREE???? I will be back - the pool looked amazing - I was too exhausted to take advantage of it. Oh, by the way, the bed was so comfortable, I was tempted to smuggle it out in my suitcase - the sheets were crisp - felt like the finest Percale,

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank DonnaZoom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Kansas City, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2010

this is the second year we have stayed in this hotel. The location is good for restaurants as long as you don't want to walk too far. There is an Old Chicago right next door. Had to change rooms due to shower in the first room not working. Overall good stay. Free breakfast was good with good selection of items, and good number of tables and chairs. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Make sure to attend a RiverBandit baseball game if you can. Great entertainment, great value.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Normal, IL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2010

I stayed here one weekend with my wife and 2 pre-school kids while helping my mom into assisted living.

The pools are great - there are 3 different ares, one that circles you in a current, one that's a mushroom fountain and then a standard pool - and a hot whirlpool on the side.

Other than that though, not much to talk about. The hotel is next to a pizza parlor, Old Chicago, which was VERY popular on the weekend. Problem is the restaurant doesn't have much parking, so all the spots at the hotel disappeared. I had to resort to the far back side of the hotel nowhere near any elevator access.

When we stayed there were several weddings in the hotel, so we also had noise issues occasionally.

Elegant lobby, okay breakfast. Would stay again, but wouldn't seek it out.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Columbus, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2010

My husband and I stayed here at the last minute after checking out from a dirty Super 8 down the road. This place was everything we wanted -- clean, quiet, decent breakfast (make your own waffles, cereal, yogurt, omelets on some mornings, bacon, biscuits & gravy), and a good price. The Ramada also has an indoor pool which looked really nice, but we didn't use it. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Mpls, MN
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

I thought is was going to be more upscale/middlescale, but very bland. Internet service was very slow at night to where it wasn't worth getting on. Breakfast is 6-7 tables and very plain. The beds are OK, nice staff. but shouldn't be 3 stars as rated on the website I had seen.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Bettendorf hotels

Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2010

I booked this hotel based on positive online reviews from fellow travelers. I had confirmed a room with 2 beds online because I knew we were arriving late from a very long drive. When my family and I arrived at 8:30pm. I was told that they were out of nonsmoking rooms with 2 queen beds. The only room they had was a smoking room with 2 queen beds (the hotel was fully booked). They tried to run an air purifier in the room which made the entire room smell sterile. This is not a situation a family with children would like to be in at 8:30pm. In addition, the room next door had some teenage boys who had a party next door. I had to call the front desk multiple times and the noise level did not totally stop.

I would recommend calling the hotel ahead if you plan to arrive later otherwise you may lose your room or not receive the one you confirmed.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Chicago
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2010

BEWARE!!!! I reserved my room with my debit card, paid cash at the time of check in. I received a bill underneath my door that said amount due $0. I check out confirming the amount due is $0. About 1-2 weeks later I recieve my bank statement and noticed that the Bettendorf Ramada Inn charged my debit card after I paid cash. I contacted the manager who told me I had to show proof which by the way I no longer have because I didn't feel the need to keep my receipt since I didn't charge anything to my room and I had paid cash. She said that she would review the video tapes and would call me back. I also had a witness who was standing in line with me who can verify as well as the security tapes that I had paid cash. I contacted the "customer care" office and they said they too would get back to me and they have not. I have checked on line to see if there are similar complaints and this seems to be an ongoing problem. DO NOT ANY UNDER CIRCUMSTANCES USE YOUR DEBIT CARD TO RESERVE YOUR ROOM!!! The manager is very unprofessional and does not return any phone calls.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank flwrpwrChicago
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bettendorf
Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf / Quad Cities
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#3 of 7 in Bettendorf
Courtyard Bettendorf Quad Cities
Days Inn & Suites Davenport East
BEST WESTERN Plus Steeplegate Inn

Been to Ramada Bettendorf? Share your experiences!