“Kimchi and much more”

Crust Stone Oven Pizza
Ranked #4 of 83 Restaurants in Bettendorf
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Newly opened Gourmet Pizza restaurant In Bettendorf Iowa- locally known and accomplished Chef Brian Olsen
Greenville, South Carolina
“Kimchi and much more”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

On our way back to Chicago we found Crust! And we are very happy we did.

Inspired: Kimchi pizza

Atmosphere: nice and simple

Food: great

Service: Amber was excellent!

Return: absolutely!

• Visited October 2013

Iowa
“Okay-not great”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Crust is a change for the QCA. I welcome that. However, I have had much better wood fired pizza. They were quite busy and it showed by the shaky service that night. We will probably give them another chance, but the first visit had no wow factor.

Bettendorf, Iowa
“Average food; noisy atmosphere”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is very noisy plus TV's everywhere add to the noise. We started with the grilled asparagus which was terrific. Our pizzas were pretty good but a little too greasy. We might go back just because it is so close to our house. The volume level/atmosphere might be enough to keep me away.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Understand Naples style pizza please.”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Thin crust, simple sauce and easy on the toppings. The way pizza is suppose to be. Quad cities isn't really used to this style. So there is some negative reviews. And yes, sometimes the crust may be slightly burnt but that's how authentic pizza is made. If you ever go to Lombardi's(first American pizzeria) the pizza is very similar to that

I recommend getting the 312 cheese curds for starters and the 3 pigs pizza for the main dish. My wife and I always get our own pizza do we have left overs for later.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank silentjoseph
Riverview, Florida
“One of our QCA favorites”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We really like the Crust atmosphere, service and food. They have a small menu, but the selections are fantastic. The cheese curds with the raspberry jalapeno jam are amazing - one of my absolute favorites. I always order the wild mushroom and sausage pizza and add pepperoni - they make it just the way I like it. The servers are always quick and very helpful.

• Visited June 2013