“The best sushi.”

Good for: Families with children
LeClaire, IA
“The best sushi.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband tried the sushi to appease me on my birthday never anticipating that he would love the stuff. I have been back since and the food is consistently good.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank JeanOBean

Park View, Iowa, United States
“Good Menu”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

While the food was good, it was not outstanding. Service was a little slow, but I would recommend it as a place to meet friends for lunch.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Jane M
Ilinois
“Decent for sushi”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I'm not a sushi snob so I thought it was pretty good. Priced accordingly.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank lisak27830
Riverview, Florida
“After a couple of attempts, we finally appreciate this place...”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My husband and I really enjoy sushi and Red Ginger in Bettendorf is slowly working its way into our routine for our dinners out. I'm glad I waited to review this place as my original review based only on the service would have been very negative. The sushi has always been good and is getting better. The service has vastly improved since our first couple of visits and we have adjusted to the way the waitstaff expects our order to be described (most of them only know the English word for the sushi). Red Ginger is the best the Quad Cities has to offer for sushi right now and we are glad to have them!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank tigtraveling
ks
“Iowa sushi?”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The Red Ginger really surprised me. I went there on a Friday night for takeout. I ordered the Sushi Special, which included several excellent pieces, tuna roll, and soup, all for about $15. I also got the Calamari appetizer. It was perfectly cooked and lightly breaded and included several vegetable slices. My order was ready in about 10 minutes, despite a rather full house. For anyone in the Quad-Cities, go here and give it a try! It could stand up to some of the best I have had on either coast.

Visited May 2012