“Many things for kids to explore!!”

Family Museum of Arts and Science
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Bettendorf
More attraction details
Owner description: Exploration is encouraged at this museum.
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The family museum is full of activities for kids to do, we usually spend a few hours at least their is indoor and outdoor play areas, including a small tree house, a place for smaller kids under 3 ONLY to play, grocery store, displays of old doll houses, giant heart you can walk through and learn about, 4 giant Xylophones in a room, gift shop, some days have kids activities and more

2  Thank Shannon S

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I wish there were places like this to play and visit when I was young. Guaranteed fun for the kids.
From oversized building blocks, to full sized houses, to play in, to stages to put on shows, to wind dunnels to create tornadoes. Oh, and dont forget camera tricks, and LOTS of educational material.

2  Thank francisja
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I think this is a great place for kids and families. i recommend it completely. Educational and a great value.

2  Thank Kat K
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We were able to get in free because of our membership at another museum and I am glad we did. While the museum is clean, colorful, and had a lot to do, but our 9 year old quickly lost interest. I would recommend it for young children.

2  Thank Kuffam
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My 4 year old daughters had a great time playing here. Lots of interactive exhibits. The grocery store and farm type exhibits were great fun. Its always good to find some different types of childrens activities at a childrens museum so the kids cant say "we have already done this before".

2  Thank maschmit