“Great pizza”

Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Bettendorf
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed April 17, 2014

If you are stopping in the QC you must give Harris Pizza a try. They have been in business for over 50 years and they just keep on going.

I took my family there for dinner earlier in the week and everyone enjoyed their meals.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place is an institution in the Quad-Cities. It is one of those places that people who have moved away from the Quad-Cities make a point of visiting whenever they return. For me, it's the best pizza I've ever had anywhere.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

When I first moved up here, I had to find out what all the hype was about. Man this is some great sausage pizza!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Went here on a recommendation from the hotel and was told it was the best in the Quad Cities. I would have to agree! this is the real deal - no chain restaurant factory made stuff here. All og the ingredients were fresh. Price wasn;t bad at all either,

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I like pizza and I am willing to try pizza from places I have never been just to compare. When I first moved to the Quad Cities a lot of people were raving about Harris Pizza and told me to try it. Well I did and I was not impressed. I thought the entire thing was nasty from the crust to the meat (all meat pizza) especially the sausage. So I will be going back to my favorite stand by's and avoiding Harris.

2  Thank John E

Been to Harris Pizza? Share your experiences!