“Carolina Grille”
Review of Carolina Grill

Carolina Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Carolina Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in Zionsville
Cuisines: American
Description: Located in Stonegate subdivision in Zionsville, IN just north of Oak Street (formerly IN 334) and east of I-65. Upscale homes and neighborhood. Children allowed, great bar food, decent drinks, reasonable prices, exceptional service. Can become a favorite for a quick meal and cocktail or beer. We like it and have eaten there several times and do recommend to others.
Zionsville, In usa
“Carolina Grille”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had no serious New Year's Eve plans, so we decided to eat out. We always try to support "local" and avoid chains. The Carolina Grille fit the bill. We were able to get right in without a reservation. The service was excellent. They have family dining upstairs and more of a bar-like atmosphere downstairs. Food and price are reasonable. They have an excellent draft beer selection.

• Visited December 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Improving food and service”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Carolina Grill has made great strides to improve. Food is getting much much better. Service has improved but still has a little ways to go.

• Visited November 2013
Florissant, Missouri
“Nice place, good food !”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

A large group of us ate at this restaurant on a Tuesday night. The restaurant accommodated us well and the service was good. Almost everyone loved their meal...only one of us was unhappy but he didn't say anything to the wait staff so they had no chance to make it right. I would definitely eat here again if I was in the area.

Visited August 2013
Zionsville, Indiana
“Still Growing”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This restaurant is in a newer planned community, so it has had a slow start. I believe that it may have already changed owners in the short time that it has been open. The food is good, as well as the service. We went there for a Sunday Buffet Brunch and it was affordable and excellent. I am not sure how often that they do this. When we went and ordered off the menu, the food was good, but service slow. It is not far off I65 so if you are traveling and looking for something different than the usual highway chains, this may be a good choice for you. I expect the popularity to grow because I really can't find anything bad to say about it.

Visited June 2013
Zionsville, Indiana
“Clean and great fried food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I like this restaurant. It's a great value and it has many sinfully delicious entrées. The fried onion rings are amazing. I like the fried food here so much that I actually don't eat here often because I'm trying to stay healthy. The pizza is great when in a rush and my son loves to stop by the little ice cream shop and buy candy. I highly recommend especially if you're not counting calories

• Visited April 2013