Ciao by Villaggio
Ranked #18 of 63 Restaurants in Zionsville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Villaggio Ristorante & Bar where Elevated, Innovative, Italian lives. Established in 2003, we have an enduring reputation for providing comfortable elegant dining. Though we provide a finer dining atmosphere, we pride ourselves on accommodating any style of dress and personality. Villaggio Ristorante and Bar is a comfortable and casual Italian dining spot. Guests can feel right at home in shorts and a t-shirt and still be able to have a fine dining experience. Owner and Executive Chef Emilio Cento has been creating taste sensations in the Indianapolis area for over 15 years and brings his skill and art to visitors of this Zionsville spot for over four years. Located in the heart of Zionsville, 15 minutes from downtown, 10 minutes from Brownsburg and only 7 minutes from Carmel, we are sure dining with Villaggio will be a weekly occurrence.
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Kelsey was an attentive and helpful server who did her best to deal with our allergies and special requests. The home made gnocchi were really quite good. The sauce zesty and thick. Very special. Cozze con Pomadoro were very tasty, and the bread was too hot to handle, fresh from the oven. A great find.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our experience at Ciao was not pleasant. The food was OK, but the portion was too small for the price, which was around USD 35 (for a crusted filet with no side). But what really made our experience not being enjoyable was the service. Our server was a lady that simply did not talk to us. She came to our table, dropped the menus and quickly left. When I had a question about the menu, she did not answer in a friendly or polite way. We were feeling uncomfortable at that place just because of the waitress. She was not able to smile. She was definitely not the right person for that kind of position or maybe she was in a bad mood, which can compromise the impression customers have about Ciao.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Food was great new year's eve, our first trip here and we definitely will be back. Our party had a special chicken dish, a scallop dish, pastas, calamari and a few more appetizers, and everyone raved about the food. Service was pretty good, for a very busy evening, very attentive, but a little behind a few times with drinks and bread. Overall I would enthusiastically recommend this in the beautiful setting of downtown Zionsville.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is a favorite hometown restaurant for my wife and me. We have eaten here many times and the quality of the meal and service were once again outstanding. Their lasagna is the best I have ever had at an Italian restaurant and I have eaten at many. I went there tonight thinking I would try something else...so much for that theory! When a particular dish is so favorable it is hard to not have it again. My wife is more adventuresome and she has tried many of the entrees and has not been disappointed in any of them. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank DALK21
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a very nice, well served Italian meal for an enjoyable evening out. She had the lasagna and I had frutti di mare which was very tasty - with an excellent amount of seafood. The place has been spruced up - seemed a bit outdated and stale previously. A very nice range of Italian dishes - something to suit everyone's fancy in the $15-30 range in most cases.