“Would Go Back If We're In The Area”

The Loft Restaurant & Dairy Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Loft Restaurant & Dairy Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in Zionsville
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 88th St
Description: The Loft serves a farm-fresh menu that incorporates our 100% grassfed beef and award-winning cheeses. Stop in for a delicious meal, the World's Best Organic Chili and top it off with a creamy Milk Shake, Smoothie, Ice Cream or Homemade Baked Goods.
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We've wanted to go to the creamery for awhile. It was one of the first local-ish organic dairies in Cincinnati. When we saw they had a restaurant, we were excited to try it. It's not good for people with mobility issues, as to enter the restaurant there is a long flight of stairs. We went last Sunday during brunch (reserved just in case) and everything was good. We got the cheeseboard and the two different salads along with wine. There were three cheeses including gouda and a bloomy one and two flavored cream cheeses, served with bread, crackers, and two jams. The salads were a winter one with root vegetables, and a chef salad. Both of which were interesting but not so much so that they'd put off anyone but the most traditional eater. The server was attentive without hovering. There were couples, families with children, several babies.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Found this restaurant while looking for somewhere new... Our meal was delicious! Started with a cheese board which was extremely flavorful. Followed by soup...carrot for me and French onion for my husband...both were excellent. I had a filet which melted in my mouth and was probably one of the best I ever had. Had to finish with ice cream because other diners told us not to miss it (they were right). Outstanding meal!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I had a wonderful lunch with my sister and mom today at The Loft. We all shared the Cheese Platter and were presented with a taste of several of the cheeses that the Creamery makes plus a Fig Chutney. All were wonderful and just the right amount for the three of us to share. My mom ordered the Mac & Cheese and it's not your typical mac & cheese. The fresh farm cheeses make for a wonderfully tasting dish of delight! My sis ordered Waldorf Salad it was fresh, crisp and tasty! I greatly enjoyed the Quinoa Cakes and Roasted Brussel Sprouts. This is my favorite place to eat when I am home.

1  Thank Julz P
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I moved to south Indianapolis almost a year ago, and the meal we had here this week is the best we've had in this state. Everything was SO fresh and delicious. We had a bottle of wine, the cheese board (that we ate every bite of), two entress - him the filet and me the bison (and we practically licked our plates), and each had some ice cream for dessert. All exceptional! The portion sizes are perfect, as we hte a lot but didn't walk out feeling miserable. Now when friends come to visit us from home, we will bring them here and not to one of the 100s of chain restuarants in town.

1  Thank Melanie R
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

The family wanted to know the menu prior to our arrival and I said "don't really know -whatever is in season ". Menu never fails to impress. Lunch portions are more than generous. (Never eaten dinner here) . Ice cream is homemade there and soooo tasty. Server was funny, attentive and a subtle salesperson. Downside -don't be in a hurry. Great fresh cooked meals take time.