TripAdvisor

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Road 334
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been here several times now - The place is great, food is very good
I little pricey for suburban town but worth it
Cozy atmosphere and good service

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed August 26, 2019

the sushi rolls were so wrong, no vinegar rice, the rice was hard and not cooked, the roasted break was not crispy at all and teated like yesterday's bread. upscale price with terrible food.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

I walked into the beautiful entry of the building and felt completely underdressed. The waiter was amazing and great with drink suggestions. I ordered the scallop risotto and wanted to literally lick my plate. I'll come back every week.

Date of visit: July 2019
oystergirl0913, Owner at Noah Grant's, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Thank you for the nice review! We are excited to have you as a new regular! Although the building is beautiful never feel under dressed! We welcome both casual and fancy diners every day :-)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

So, happy we decided to visit Noah’s Grants for my bday dinner. Hosts always with smiles and friendly. Our server was Michael and he was spectacular(I’m going to start asking for him). Besides the overall great energy of Noah’s. I love eating there. Foods always fresh and cocktails always perfect!

Thank you for another fantastic evening!!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

We had our first visit to Noah Grant's since it moved. The facility is much larger, has more tables and booths and a light interior decor. The decor reminded us of New England seafood restaurants. It suited our delicious gulf shrimp with linguine and bacon, and our giant Massachusetts shrimp with corn, spinach, bacon and cherry tomatoes. We've loved their Caesar salad at the old restaurant that was wrapped with cucumber slices. The current salad is much larger and has cherry tomatoes, but has the same delicious dressing. No anchovies. Our meals were accompanied by a Spanish rose, Liquid Nation. Prices were very reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2019