“Great BBQ”

Big Hoffa's BBQ
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: For the most current menu and pricing please go to our website at Bighoffas . com. Big Hoffa's has been in business since 2003 and has been serving up their delicious barbeque to thousands of satisfied customers. Their off the wall approach to different menu items sets them apart from all other barbeque restaurants. Try one of their specialties and you will not be disappointed. They have a wide variety of menu items, they are very kid friendly and they also provide an atmosphere second to none. Don't forget to try their ice cream and peach cobbler too!
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Big Hoffa's is putting Indiana BBQ on the map. They have some unique but super tasty creations as well as some traditional bbq staples. Also try the sassafras tea if you've never had it it can be an acquired taste but their's is as good as as any.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

The BBQ was good along with the sides. We tried the Mac and cheese, seasoned fries, rice, and baked beans. They were all very good along with the pulled chicken. The only confusing part was when you walk in there wasn’t anyone letting you know to grab a menu and walk around the corner to order.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

I tried the Hoffinator (friend recommended) and it was delicious. Good prices, cute pirate theme. Give em a try if you're a bbq fan.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

Today at lunch time was our first visit to this restaurant. It was very busy and the patio area was full. The inside had a long line and most of the tables were full. I took that as a good sign. Well they don't make it clear for first time users so I hopefully will help the next people who are dining here for the first time. You order at the counter and then come back and pickup your food when they call your name. There is no table service at all. I am fine with that but it would have been helpful to know that coming in the door. I saw others sit at booths for a while and then realize that they needed to go to the counter to place their order. So a sign would probably be a good idea. We got Brisket and Pork and then for sides we got baked beans, mac n cheese, potato salad. The brisket tasted great but it was so full of fat that was sort of gross to me. I know brisket can be fatty but at least try and give people some meat with the fat. The meats were good but they were room temperature at best. The bbq sauce is in bottles that you get and take to the table and they were just okay. I didn't try the spicy one I may try that if I ever decide to go back. The sweet tea was pretty good but it is very sweet. I prefer it that way so I didn't have a problem with it but the other person who was with me didn't like it that sweet. The prices are not bad at all. The baked beans was the only thing we got that was actually hot. In fact it burnt my tongue it was so hot. They are pretty sweet and have some sort of meat in them which I liked. The garlic rolls they serve are just dinner rolls with cold garlic butter spread splashed on top of it. I was really excited for those but they turned out to be nothing special. This place seems to be very busy for lunch and you could tell a lot of people were on their lunch break. The next time we are in the mood for BBQ we will give this place another try.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Good place for a quick, reasonably priced dinner with the family. Food was good with sizable portions.