“WORST EVER!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Rd. 32
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I would have given Keltie's a 0 star rating if it would have let me. This is one of the worst places I have ever been to eat. Lets start with the horrible service. The waitress actually rolled her eyes at us multiple times. She was rude and very slow. I have gotten better service from highschool kids at McDonalds. Second, the food took over 45 minutes to get to us. Third, the food was horrible. There was no taste and no seasoning. Fourth, the food, which was horrible, was way over priced. Way way overpriced. I will never go back here and I recommend that you do not either!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We've eaten here a few times and have always had decent food and excellent service. We've never gone for the brunch. The Beggar's Purse is delicious, and I've had good luck with the Beef
Wellington. Bread pudding is a mush. The meal can be pricey, but there are affordable options on the menu.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

After going to a charity event where Kelties had a sampling of bread pudding, we decided we must go try their other offerings.

Four of us went and had Friday night special Prime Rib. Very good. Everything we had was delicious. I ordered a side of macaroni and cheese because that is hard to find good anywhere. I could have been happy if I had only had that; however I did enjoy the Prime.

Annie was our server and she was excellent.

We of course ordered Bread Pudding which we ate at the table. (And ordered 2 more to go for later...One for each couple) This warmed up great.

It's in a quaint old building and we found it charming.

Can hardly wait to take my parents as they are a fan of Bread Pudding.

1  Thank TDK1009
Reviewed April 4, 2012

KeltIes is an upscale restaurant in a growing city with a bright future. The Beggars Purse is heaven in your mouth. The bread pudding has won awards and rightfully so. The atmosphere is classy yet warm. If you go there more than once they have a way of remembering you like they would in Vegas if you were a regular.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Had dinner with my wife at Kelties and we had a great time. Our server Julie was fanrastic and the food was perfectly cooked! We will be coming back again and bringing our friends!