“Great breakfast place”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #11 of 155 Restaurants in West Lafayette
Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

Visiting son at Purdue and he took us here for breakfast located right on campus. Had a terrific meal. Fun stuff served by fun staff. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed January 18, 2016

We visited this restaurant around lunch time on a Sunday and had to wait about 20 minutes. The restaurant is a small place, and therefore extremely loud. However, this place is absolutely worth the wait! There is an app you can download that you can use to monitor your place in line, we found this to be very nice! The service was good and the food was phenomenal. The cinnamon roll french toast and the eggs Benedict were among the best food we have ever eaten at a restaurant. The quinoa, fruit, and granola bowl was ok, it would be very good if you are a big quinoa and nut fan. We also got a order of the Biscuit Benigts and they were amazing! We will return to this restaurant every time we visit West Lafayette!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

I've been here a few times and absolutely love their Black Bean Benedict. That is a delicious twist on the eggs benedict. I have never had a black bean patty that tasted so delicious and the chipotle hollandaise had a nice kick to it. Yes, service is slow, and it is a bit pricey, but to me that is worth the wait & cost.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 24, 2015

The food is okay. I personally think there aren't enough options, though. Also, they're trying too hard to be fancy and kind of fail at it; t's too expensive for what you get. The quality of service is highly variable.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed October 24, 2015

I would say the food was ok. I ordered an omelette, but it came out like scrambled eggs. It was still pretty good. Food wait was about 20 minutes. The place is smaller than expected. I was surprised they served beer. Food is somewhat decently priced.

Date of visit: October 2015