“Good lunch as expected from a chain restaurant”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #16 of 144 Restaurants in West Lafayette
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread West Lafayette is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Panera Bread is a chain restaurant. I have eaten at Panera Bread in over 4 states and in many cities. What I like about Panera is that it is consistently the same on matter where I dine. This is semi-fast food. You place you order at a counter and in 3 to 5 minutes, your number is called and you pick up your food. There are tables and booths in which you may sit and eat. I had the broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl. I was delicious and filling. If you get a salad it comes with a roll. You can substitute a whole wheat roll or fruit (e.g. apple.) I recommend Panera for a quick bite.

1  Thank TraveltheGlobe09

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

They are really nice people. Food is very good . Beverages are good . We enjoy being there ! We usuale order Southwest Salad or their Pick-Twos . Pick-Two is a very tasty choice to have both a soup and a panino or a half salad !

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I love Panera's hazelnut coffee and their bagel selections. The other different breakfast and lunch/dinner options are really good also. Soups are delicious and the You Pick Two choices are varied and fairly priced. Service is sometimes slow and many of the booths need new seats. One other bummer is the optional "tip" screen that's part of your credit or debit
card check-out. It's crass and unnecessary, plus it's puts undue pressure on the customer to leave a tip.
Even with that being said, Panera's is a great restaurant/bakery that prides itself on a tasty and varied menu.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

Nice Panera! Standard fare obviously, but very quick service. A few tables could use cleaned off, as is also standard with Panera. ;) Parking lot is a bit tricky, as it is one way and not nearly enough spots.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

I was in town for a conference and this was my morning fueling stop. Staff was very friendly and was attentive to my needs. Atmosphere was wonderful and had many friendly "locals" in the restaurant. Pastries were excellent and the coffee was hot.