“Nice Sunday Brunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Trails
Ranked #75 of 132 Restaurants in West Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Portage, MI
“Nice Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

While visiting family, we had the opportunity to have the Sunday Brunch at The Trails. We were greeted with a warm smile and seated very quickly, even without reservations. The choices were bountiful and the food very good. Our omelets were made to order and very tasty. I would visit the Trails anytime we are in the area.

Visited April 2014

West Lafayette, Indiana, United States
“Amazing buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

The Sunday brunch buffet is wonderful with an amazing selection of food. We especially love the prime rib and made-to-order crepes. The atmosphere is alright. It is in a banquet hall, so it is sort of loud and not very private. But overall, very good place for a Sunday brunch!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Shelly P
Bristol, Wisconsin
“Good food, welcoming atmosphere, not a bad price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am a student at Purdue and my parents wanted to take my boyfriend and I out to brunch on Sunday morning. Dress is casual to church wear. There is no code. Wait staff was great and friendly. Food was great! Had a full salad bar including fruits and veggies. They also had the main buffet set up with both breakfast items and lunch items ready to grab. They had a full meat carving area and an omelet bar! Prices are a little higher ($16 a person) but for an all you can eat buffet including drinks in perspective it was not a bad deal at all!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ashleyscott30
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I heard many great things about the trails buffet so I decided to try it when my family came to town. For the price, the food quality was poor. I was expecting much more. If you enjoy buffets, regardless of the quality, then certainly try it. But it did not meet my expectations. I wish I had taken my family elsewhere.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MaddieJo
Mulberry, Indiana
“One of my local favorites, something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

The food is good and the price is reasonable. They are open for Sunday brunch from 10AM to 2PM. They did raise prices to $16.95 per person but for what it is still isn't bad since it includes juice or coffee. They have the usuall breakfast foods on the buffet plus a cook to order omelet station, crepe station, and desert bar. I like the prime rib, fried chicken and they have the best cooked carrots. They also have oysters on the half shell from time to time, but I know those aren't for everyone. It is also a great place to go with a large family or group as long as you make reservations.

• Visited December 2012