“Applebee's speaks for itself”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #42 of 136 Restaurants in West Lafayette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Well, every Applebee's is about the same, but thi local one is one of the best. We usually eat at Applebees when we are in other cities. Their only weirdness is serving the tomato mix for bruschetta atop a steak instead of on bread, so be aware when you order. Menu does not include that little shocker. Good staff, very busy though, doing their best but covering a lot of ground. Awkward for them to have to go to the computer station when their work area is far from the bar. The help earns its pay.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I took the opportunity to go to this Applebee's for dinner this evening. Although I was alone, they were kind and allowed me to choose my own table and did their best to make me feel welcome. As I often travel alone this is not always the case. The food was good and it was comfortable.

Stop by and they will treat you right!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

You've come a long way baby! I was pleasantly suprised at the new Applebee's! Nice decor, great menu, very well trained staff and service +++. Great job from my last visit some years back.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

This has a great location in West Lafayette and has the standard Applebees menu and quality. The steak entree was done perfectly today and the food came piping hot to the table which is a plus for chain restaurants. The choices may be the same chain wise but service was great here. If you enjoy Applebees menu this location is a great choice.

Reviewed June 10, 2010

Applebee's has a great deal,the 2 4 $20. The food comes out nice and HOT.The service is awesome.I will go back.Awesome job Lafayette Applebee's.