“Best Place in WL”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N Salisbury St
Description: We are an Italian and Mediterranean restaurant that aims to make honest food that is inspired by regional cooking throughout the Mediterranean. We"re always updating our menu and trying different approaches to our fare to bring something new and fresh to the area. We take our ingredients seriously. If it's on your plate, we chose it because it was the best we could get. Our cheeses are imported from Italy, France, and Spain or made at our favorite US creameries. We partner with local farms to bring you the freshest produce when it’s available. Our meat and fish without exception reflect our absolute desire to source the best. We also spend a huge amount of time refining our wine list, aiming to get a level of quality and value that matches that of the dishes.
North Carolina
“Best Place in WL”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I went here on a snowy Friday in December with several friends and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I had saganaki and baba ganouche for appetizers. The saganaki was perfectly salty and flavorful. The baba ganouche was okay, not my favorite dish, but someone else ordered it. I had the kebabs, two mushroom and two shrimp. The dipping oils with the kebabs made the meal for me. They were served with ratatouille and couscous. Delicious. I almost forgot the salad, which came with a wonderful in-house made dressing. The food was a bit pricey, but was worth it to me as I enjoyed my meal so much.

• Visited December 2013

West Lafayette, Indiana
“Nice addition to the dining scene”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I've been to Maza several times and have been impressed with the quality of the food and the service, especially on the last trip. The waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and was courteous. I whole heatedly disagree with the reviewer who said one can get better Italian food at other restaurants in town. I suspect that their definition of better is along the lines of American_Italian food, Spaghetti and meat balls,lasagne, that sort of thing. On my last visit I had the Brazanio. ( a classic Italian dish) The fish was very fresh, nicely seasoned and cooked perfectly. The panacotta I had was also excellent.

• Visited November 2013
East Lansing, Michigan
“Sign is accurate ”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

The sign says Mediterranean and Italian and it is accurate... It just seems as though the Mediterranean is the appetizers and the Italian as entrees. I was not impressed with the entree selection; ons can get much better Italian food in town. And I felt the food was over-priced. I do not plan on going back... Oh and they charge $2 for a can of diet coke... No refills - they actually give you a can.

1 Thank E B
Franklin, Tennessee
“Good Food, a Bit Pricy”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Having never been to W. Lafayette, we depended on TripAdvisor to find a good restaurant. It didn't disappoint. Fine atmosphere, our waiter was a sweet guy who did his best to accommodate. The food was excellent--spinach pie appetizer in particular! The food took a little too long to come out-not sure why. The prices are a bit high, but I would go again.

• Visited November 2013
Wl Lafayette
“One of W Lafayette's best!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

A great restaurant to go out for a great meal. Mediterranean type food with everything from great seafood, to lamb, pasta and grilled veggies. Great wine menu! It is wonderful for find seafood in the midwest that is not overdone. I will be back, for sure!

• Visited August 2013