Hilton Garden Inn West Lafayette Wabash Landing
$149
$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$84
$121
Orbitz.com
$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Economy Inn(Lafayette)
$58
$119
$114
Courtyard Lafayette(Lafayette)
$109
$99
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

All reviewspurdue universitygreat locationwithin walking distanceparking garagemovie theaterstrip mallpedestrian bridgeroad constructionnice hotelfront desk staffcollege visitbusiness centereasy accessfitness rooma great place to stayfitness centercomfortable room
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Friendly front desk staff answered all our questions and the shuttle driver to Purdue was charming! Got a local's view of the college town and potential changes under a new president (the former governor of IN). Clean rooms, decent breakfast. Beds were on the hard side, but it was only one night. Ask for a room overlooking the fountain and bridge.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the fountain & bridge on an upper floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Lafayette Wabash Landing, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you so much for the lovely review and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future, here at the Hilton Garden Inn/West Lafayette!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am a Hilton Honors member and generally stay at Hiltons whenever I can, but the Hilton in West Lafayette has such disrespectful customer service that I will never return. I cancelled a series of stays on the same date due to an obligation that forced me to alter travel dates. Several weeks later, I received a reminder email a week before the arrival date. I called the hotel and informed them of the mistake. They had already billed my card 3 weeks before arrival and refused to give me a refund or work with me in any way. This in spite of the fact that they did not have any other 2-bed rooms available, and I knew of two separate families who wanted to rent a room. Ashley, the manager, was abrupt, argumentative and extremely unhelpful. This is a shameful blemish on Hilton to not assist one guest, while others actually want a room. It is shocking.

Room Tip: Choose the Sheraton
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank FaithM5
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Lafayette Wabash Landing, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

I am sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve when you called over the weekend. My staff was only trying to uphold the policies that are in place for special event weekends and that were communicated to you when you made your reservation. I apologize that you feel that the staff come across as rude, but I do not think that was the intention. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. I hope that the issue has now been resolved to your satisfaction per my email to you. Your satisfaction really is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Respectfully,

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The hotel has a great location, near the pedestrian bridge. The staff was attention and they also offer a shuttle to Purdue University.
The breakfast is so special and all the things were very clean.
It is also near of some different place to eat.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Lafayette Wabash Landing, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we appreciate your kind words. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We enjoy staying here when we come down to West Lafayette for an event - or just for fun. Lobby is inviting. Rooms are clean and well-maintained. Beds and pillows are comfortable. Also like having thermostat to control the temperature. When you have the view toward the river, it's really special!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Lafayette Wabash Landing, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you so much for the outstanding review and for being a loyal customer. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly staff made my visit to Lafayette more pleasurable. The room clean which was reflected in the hotels overall appearance. Breakfast was over and above the normal for this chain. Overall I was very pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: October 2012
HGIGenMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn West Lafayette Wabash Landing, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our hotel. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn/West Lafayette. We hope to see you again in the future.