Prestige Inn
Courtyard Lafayette(Lafayette)
$103
$149
Homewood
Union Club Hotel(West Lafayette)
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We found that the rooms had new carpet, new doors,and new bedding. The only thing odd, was that they kept the old sink and light switch plates. We found it a good value and would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank ajcobb
Reviewed April 28, 2011

Our son attends Purdue University and my wife and I have been visiting him for the past four years. After the first year of paying very high prices for a hotel room, someone recommended the Prestige Inn as a more reasonable alternative. We inspected the rooms on one of our visits and were very pleased. We have been staying there for 4 to 6 times a year since. There is nothing fancy, but we have found the rooms to be clean .The prices are the best that we have found in West Lafayette. The location is very close to Purdue University. On our last visit it appeared that many of the rooms were being renovated. If you are going to be in West Lafayette, go by and see a room. That way you can always request that room on future visits. Non smoking rooms are available.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank purdue24
Reviewed June 23, 2009

My parents and other relatives came to visit us at West Lafayette twice. They stayed at Prestige Inn motel every time. They were really happy about this motel.
The owner, an Indian family are really nice. It is clean, the rooms are simple but quiet and beds are comfortables.
The breakfast is not the best ever but it is OK. The motel is close to restaurants were you can go to have a full breakfast.
The only bad thing is about reservations. Each time I went to the motel an complete the reservation form with my credit card number, name, address and so one. And each time, when my family arrived they didn't have the form and they didn't book the rooms. The good thing is that the motel is never full so my family always had a bed to sleep in. :-)

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank indymarywl
Reviewed August 30, 2008

We booked this hotel through orbitz, not realizing what we were getting into. Travelers beware!!! The hotel was dirty, smelly and finally when we slept after a long tiring day, we woke up with something as scary as we had never experienced before! The bed was full of bed-bugs and they were biting us all over!!!! Never had such an awful experience before in our life. When we told the manager/owner about this, he became temparamental instead of understanding! Infact, he was terribly rude and inconsiderate. Please save yourself and your money, NEVER go in this hotel!!!!

• Stayed: August 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank MichiganJojo
Reviewed October 22, 2006

I stayed at the Prestige during a football weekend. It was exactly what I expected from a motel. It was immaculately clean, simple furnishings, and the owners were great. They are very helpful if you have questions about the area.

I didn't expect fabulosity when the price is so much lower than the chains nearby. If you need a warm, clean bed (mine was fine) and clean bathroom, this is a good place. When I'm enjoying Purdue, I'm not lounging in my room. My room was scrubbed clean again on the second day I stayed.

The previous reviewer should remember, you get what you pay for. If you wanted an above average room, you pay above average prices. This is basic but would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with friends